If I apply this changi mobile, does the bill reflect in my M1 bill together?
no it's a different company, just that they tapped on M1 network

If I apply this changi mobile, does the bill reflect in my M1 bill together?
my other line using CM really CMI.. signal fullbar but data can't use.
just apply and submit port out of CM.
bye bye CM
I keep having network issues, need to on/off my airplane mode countless time. should be porting out soon also.

Order yesterday and just collected.
You have successfully submitted your SIM activation request. Below are the details of your submission:
Order ID: 2XXXX
VIVIFI number: 8020XXXX
Port-in number: 9XXX3XX
SIM card number: 52501XXXXXXXXX
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
do use first and provide feedback vs CMport over completed....
so happy..
do use first and provide feedback vs CM![]()
do use first and provide feedback vs CM![]()
Last month face data issue. Like the other suggest toggle airplane mode to reconnect back.
Download speed will depends on location.
I'm experiencing the same thing, full signal but dont know why can't load data, that's why need to on/off air plane mode frequently.CM is hopeless my mum using it with full signal but data not working. even her friend use tpg working
that's m1 network for you.. i had the issue at mature estate like clementi .. i was with m1 many years and left them for singtel network mvno. I hope their 5G is better next time.I'm experiencing the same thing, full signal but dont know why can't load data, that's why need to on/off air plane mode frequently.
I'm experiencing the same thing, full signal but dont know why can't load data, that's why need to on/off air plane mode frequently.
I used to be with M1 for few years before porting over to Giga for a year then CM, don't remember having such frequent issues with M1 previously.that's m1 network for you.. i had the issue at mature estate like clementi .. i was with m1 many years and left them for singtel network mvno. I hope their 5G is better next time.
I used to be with M1 for few years before porting over to Giga for a year then CM, don't remember having such frequent issues with M1 previously.
Maybe you are a lucky one and many friends told me they get no data even with 3-4 bar signal
S21u silver