[Official]: Changi Mobile

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2013
Messages
8,082
Reaction score
463
expected using M1 network ...
Erm I use M1 Postpaid / CL, rarely need airplane mode.

I use MyRepublic/M1 Maxx, airplane mode until dulan.

So it's not always M1's network. It's more like prioritization at work.

Really the case of you get what you paid for.
 

CPTMiller

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2000
Messages
9,616
Reaction score
1,044
Erm I use M1 Postpaid / CL, rarely need airplane mode.

I use MyRepublic/M1 Maxx, airplane mode until dulan.

So it's not always M1's network. It's more like prioritization at work.

Really the case of you get what you paid for.
Changi mobile M1 rarely need Airplane mode for me. But then at times the network may be unusable but we did not notice it
 

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2013
Messages
8,082
Reaction score
463
Changi mobile M1 rarely need Airplane mode for me. But then at times the network may be unusable but we did not notice it
I have two phones to receive notifications. Typically SingTel/SIMBA on one phone while another is CL/Maxx.

Maxx frequently have delayed notification, when using also unstable. CL don't have the issue most of the time.
 

CPTMiller

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2000
Messages
9,616
Reaction score
1,044
I have two phones to receive notifications. Typically SingTel/SIMBA on one phone while another is CL/Maxx.

Maxx frequently have delayed notification, when using also unstable. CL don't have the issue most of the time.
For SMS notifications so far on time for Changi
 

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2001
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
1,689
I have two phones to receive notifications. Typically SingTel/SIMBA on one phone while another is CL/Maxx.

Maxx frequently have delayed notification, when using also unstable. CL don't have the issue most of the time.
Both same OS or model ?
Because I frequently see iOS notifications come in faster than Android.
 

CPTMiller

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2000
Messages
9,616
Reaction score
1,044
If Voice call and SMS is delayed frequently... That line can really be thrown out of your phone alr.
Sorry. Maybe my earlier posting not clear. I mean for changi mobile voice or sms can receive on time no delay.
 

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2013
Messages
8,082
Reaction score
463
Both same OS or model ?
Because I frequently see iOS notifications come in faster than Android.
I tested on iPhone XR and 13 Pro Max.
Maxx sometimes notification come in same time as my ZYM, while at times 2-5 mins delay lol
 

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2013
Messages
8,082
Reaction score
463
Sorry. Maybe my earlier posting not clear. I mean for changi mobile voice or sms can receive on time no delay.
I know I get it. I'm saying it it can't, can throw away alr.

See complains about heya, can't receive calls etc. Really damn bad.
 

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2001
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
1,689
I think directly under Singtel or Gomo will be better. Not other MVNO SingTel
Gomo also got plp complaint, can see in the respective threads.
There will never be a perfect telco for everyone but there will be ones you should definitely avoid :)
 

George Soros

Master Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
3,263
Reaction score
30
Signup starhub n try port out from Changi mobile yesterday. Received sms from starhub port in failed.
Until now still haven't resolved..
 

daxiong88

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2013
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
6
We're always looking for ways to improve our mobile plans, at the same low price point, you're now getting more data to stream more music and movies, play online games, and stay in touch with your friends and families on social media.

Additionally, you will receive a Free Plan Rollover feature that allows you to carry over any unused data, talk time, or SMS to the next month.


Our No-Contract SIM-only plan comes with
- Absorbed GST
- Free Number Port-In (Prepaid & Postpaid)
- Free Caller ID
- Free Incoming Call
- Free Incoming SMS

There are no additional charges or hidden costs
- No Activation Fee
- No Hidden Fee
- No Bill Shock
- No Penalty


Sign-up now to receive a *Free Hotel Voucher during our promotion period. While stock last only!



*T&Cs Apply.

#ChangiMobile #FlexiValue+
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top