[Official] Cree Flashlights Interest Group

radiancez567

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2011
Messages
1,634
Reaction score
0
Nope, not into buying flashlights anymore. In fact, they are in storage mode and I feel like selling some away (but probably few people would buy).
 

bkling1

Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2004
Messages
381
Reaction score
1
Recently got these flashlights...Most of them 4 cells lights

001R.jpg


Fenix TK61; Fenix TK76; Fenix TK75; Nitecore TM26; Dereelight Xsearcher/Night Master & Nitecore SRT7

002R.jpg
 
Last edited:

kineticworks007

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
1,213
Reaction score
0
Very impressive fleet of flashlights. They are probably what most of us wanted to have right now. Mind if I ask? When are you going to use them?

Recently got these flashlights...Most of them 4 cells lights

001R.jpg


Fenix TK61; Fenix TK76; Fenix TK75; Nitecore TM26; Dereelight Xsearcher/Night Master & Nitecore SRT7

002R.jpg
 

bkling1

Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2004
Messages
381
Reaction score
1
No chance to use them in Singapore. Probably will bring it to Malaysia to try it out. Now, mainly use nitecore SRT7
 

kineticworks007

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
1,213
Reaction score
0
TM26 is really versatile light, packed with tons of lumens. Really wish there is an emitter upgrade option coming soon.
 

HotKillerZzz

Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2013
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
I have a spare sk98 ultrafire, Cree XML t6, do not like it, would like to know if anyone wants it? I will sell at the price I bought it since I didn't use it much. I will be selling it at $24 includes one 18650 battery.
Really want to clear it away.
Thanks.
 

R1szuan

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2005
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
anyone keen to go out on a night walk to test our our lights?

oh yeah my collection is pathetic..
Lenser MT7, A10 from CEJ and TK47.
 

R1szuan

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2005
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
+1 I dun mind ;) I do not own fancy lights either. Haha.

TK47?


got mine from CEJ. TK47 is their own house brand...

i did try on my own to go for a night walk at maricthie cross country track. Abit scared lah alone. sekali got wild boar.. 8pm was pitch dark..
 

Ye_Rongtian

Banned
Joined
Dec 4, 2000
Messages
57,057
Reaction score
14,379
Just added H600W and SC600 MKII to my collection! About time... the SC600 i ordered back in jan did not arrive... this time i used EMS to make sure i got it delivered
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top