soulblader_89
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 17, 2016
- Messages
- 19,792
- Reaction score
- 8,034
yesswho is the johnny storm in this movie? Chris Evan?
the same Human torch as 2004 one

yesswho is the johnny storm in this movie? Chris Evan?
Johnny Storm is known to be a bad boy mah. Maybe his time in the void also made him a siaolangdeadpool is the merc with a mouth and did not expect chris evans to talk BS

lol think playing captain America rehabilitated his image..deadpool is the merc with a mouth and did not expect chris evans to talk BS
As per title. This post contains spoilers
Just watched the film. Really nice to see Deadpool and Wolverine again on the big screen together.
- I thought they might use this film to fix the MCU but it's not. They are also not fixing the X-Men and other 20th Century films. . . . .for now
- I like they paid homage to the 20th Century films in the credits. Ngl I almost teared up as I grew up watching them in cinemas.
- Nice to see all the cameos. I know Elektra was speculated but did not know it's confirmed. Blade and Gambit was unexpected. I was afraid they might kill Gambit like they did X-Force but thankfully did not.
- I was hoping they don't show who played Ladypool and thankfully they did not. But I got a feeling it's Ryan's waifu.
- I got a feeling they might do a 4th Deadpool film or continue in a TV series.
Overall is nice film. Now I'm thinking of watching it again or just wait for online.
3.5/5
doesn't fix anything.. yeah next film is brave new world/new world order.. can't remember the exact name.. already have controversy because there's Sabra..sounds like the movie is like no way home, just depends on cameo & nostalgia.
GG if it nvr fix MCU.
Next film is the Falcon America?
he is great at goofing around and acting randomRyan Reynolds is bad in acting.
very funny that partMarvel Jesus going to save MCU.
maybe he will be the next ironman who sacrifice himself in secret wars n the reason for y thor is cryingvery funny that part
Not really fix but is saying goodbye to 20th Century Fox's Marvel films. I guess is also to bring Hugh Jackman into the MCU. By right Kang is supposed to be the next main villain but seems like they might do an Avengers vs X-Mensounds like the movie is like no way home, just depends on cameo & nostalgia.
GG if it nvr fix MCU.
Next film is the Falcon America?
Will be epic if they can ask Thor come back in secret warmaybe he will be the next ironman who sacrifice himself in secret wars n the reason for y thor is crying![]()
![]()

For once I actually kinda wish Hugh Jackman didn’t sign up for this Deadpool film and just stay the way as how he was as Wolverine in Logan

