
USD hope dont too strong today. Let EUR/USD recover a bit more![]()
Canberra shiok liao]
so fast ? hit and run ?![]()

GXGX![]()
Majority of the traders already locked in the profit liao, dun need to gx bah
me not yet, I am wolsUSD is charging now when the dust settled so do not get caught short.![]()

USD charging now, gold got hit![]()

i din look at data... see price action and bet. den i see data liao also wonder why dis is happeningNFP bo hit target usd can still chiong. Power~
Moi eur/usd long stuck

gg, liddat next wk sti will turn down liao sibo? usd strength is backUSD/JPY chionging up fast.
Gold chionging down fast.![]()
Not to worry part and parcel of hedging. Own USD and gold at the same time. Win win all the time.![]()
then wait for reverse 
USD/JPY chionging up fast.
Gold chionging down fast.![]()
then I huat both at the same timecos they everyday hand itchActually I am thinking why scalpers busy scalping for whole day when the news alone alr can profit within seconds with decent risk to reward ratio.
![]()