I meant they can save much effort and time mah...



U all think eurusd can reach 1.0 before Jan 20 anot
Sent from 你是我的小啊小苹果儿怎么爱你都不嫌多红红的小脸儿温暖我的心窝点亮我生命的火火火火火火 using GAGT
i din look at data... see price action and bet. den i see data liao also wonder why dis is happening


jskm...During data release no time to read but hear. I listen to Bloomberg TV. The green and red candles will shoot up and down like Jedi and Sith light sabers!
Also when FIFO you must use M1 Chart. The first 2 minutes are very chaotic. Positive or negative data does not matter. Your mouse trigger action must be quick enough to catch LONG or SHORT. Same like fragging in online shooting games.
Most important thing to note when FIFOing during data release is 见好就收!![]()
I am very happy to see more and more punters are doing fast scalping during data release announcement.
Back when this thread has not even existed I was posting on the general thread about this fast scooping punting alone!
Welcome to the club guys hahaha!![]()

I am very happy to see more and more punters are doing fast scalping during data release announcement.

jskm...
my trades just now were after the first few minutes. max drawdown was sgd 9 iirc, really is gambling.


ya welcome all punters but see somewhere that this thread owner diamond kor kor kena Pban...don't know how true![]()

Very Shiok.... Later take profit... Just reach Changi airport

That is because the effort and time being spent is much much way lesser which yield decent risk to reward ratio; not to mention about opening buy/sell position simultaneously...
potential 50-100+ pips in few seconds, you want?
There are always risk. Cannot be every Sunday win. Sometimes I have positions kena stuck also.![]()

i also used M5... M1 like cant tell anythingYes there is risk and not everytime sunday. Time is money bro...
PS: I use M5 for this kind of case.
![]()
