*Official* Forex Trading thread.

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

xersion

Master Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
4,256
Reaction score
1
Happy weekends

Ktlkihvl.jpg


Sent from OPPO X9079 using GAGT
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,858
Reaction score
2,884
Lol... Mai kia mai kia
h6USYrDl.png

Very brave man indeed!

Got one time I also whack 0.4 lot (US$40,000) but that was unintentionally as key in wrongly.

I already stopped having more than 0.1 lot for a single currency pair as it can stress the margin too much. If margin not enough and if a multiple XXX pips flash spike or crash happens then account will up lorry sia LOL! :D

Your total is US$80,000 worth of contracts. About same as mine but spreaded out the risk into 9 different currency pairs. US$90,000 contract in total. Used margin currently at 54%. Unrealised loss of -3000 pips. Today my account got deducted US$10+ for interest WTF. :s13:
 
Last edited:

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
Very brave man indeed!

Got one time I also whack 0.4 lot (US$40,000) but that was unintentionally as key in wrongly.

I already stopped having more than 0.1 lot for a single currency pair as it can stress the margin too much. If margin not enough and if a multiple XXX pips flash spike or crash happens then account will up lorry sia LOL! :D

Your total is US$80,000 worth of contracts. About same as me but spread out the risk into 9 different currency pairs. US$90,000 contract in total. Used margin currently at 54%. Unrealised loss of -3000 pips. :s13:
Too many position or currency pair not easy to manage leh..
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,858
Reaction score
2,884
USD/JPY

i think can go down wor...

I have a feeling USD/JPY will gap up on Monday 6am. Those having SHORT position with stop loss may get triggered and bang balls. :eek:

Reason being Dow Jones almost hit 20,000 points on Friday! :s13:
 

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
I have a feeling USD/JPY will gap up on Monday 6am. Those having SHORT position with stop loss may get triggered and bang balls. :eek:

Reason being Dow Jones almost hit 20,000 points on Friday! :s13:
I make it every Monday to wake up at 5.50am if I have position in usdjpy haha
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,858
Reaction score
2,884
Too many position or currency pair not easy to manage leh..

Got stucked that is why! Nowadays no form due to ultra strong USD. Once position got stucked will take a long time to recover. But when got form I was like a mad man switching back and forth with different currency pairs! :s13:

Before US presidential election. Market usually get back to normal a week after FOMC Meetings. Trump's victory complicated a lot of things. :s22:
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,858
Reaction score
2,884
I make it every Monday to wake up at 5.50am if I have position in usdjpy haha

For me is after market re-opens I go to sleep. Opposite from you haha! :D

When a gap up or down happens no use also.

After the market closed for the weekend. You cannot enter or edit any limit orders. When market re-opens on Monday 6am the price movement happens in milliseconds. No way you can do anything about it.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top