*Official* Forex Trading thread.

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,859
Reaction score
2,884
USD/JPY

0.1 cheap Cheap...
Stuck very long already...

For USD/JPY SHORT position you pay swap interest. That is why I only play LONG for USD/JPY pair. If get stucked the buy in order price will get lower and lower as each day goes by. Get stucked for few months also not scared.

By the way yours stucked for how long already? My record for some currency pairs is 4 months! :eek:

mine also... 0.06 size

US$6000 contract. :)
 
Last edited:

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,859
Reaction score
2,884
USD/SGD

I am rather certain 1.50 will approach in Q2

Not necessarily unless have Fed rate hike in Jun 2017.

I think MAS in the back end also fine tuning. Don't forget the exact trade weighted basket of currencies is unknown officially.

52 Week Range: 1.3324 - 1.4542

A lot of resistance at the 1.45X range. 2016 high is 1.44.
 
Last edited:

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,859
Reaction score
2,884
USD/JPY

0.1 is mini right ? let it go up to 118, let me n Mr bro canberra clear first then we all buy at 116 again :s13:

nice plan huh

now I left one mini Long USDJPY, 2 micro gold

USD/JPY now dipping. Traders profit taking sia. Preparing for next leg of bursting once London traders enter the market. :s13:
 

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
Not necessarily unless have Fed rate hike in Jun 2017.

I think MAS in the back end also fine tuning. Don't forget the exact trade weighted basket of currencies is unknown officially.

52 Week Range: 1.3324 - 1.4542

A lot of resistance at the 1.45X range. 2016 high is 1.44.

ya, I think MAS will doing something when USDSGD hit 1.45, same as last two week right ? when hit 1.45, MAS come in and correct back to 1.43 ?
 

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
USD/JPY now dipping. Traders profit taking sia. Preparing for next leg of bursting once London traders enter the market. :s13:

that why just now I saw dipping, I clear my mini lot in Philip to lock in profit and left only oanda long USDJPY
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top