
May be is the grid ? Find in setting to remove, may be is there
Last Friday down to 1.43, so I long at that price which I believe is a good entry point during that timeYou're bearish towards USD/SGD?
You mean for Pepperstone credit card fund in right ?Received my statement for credit card... Got charged extra 1% for cross border charges
Sent from OPPO X9079 using GAGT
Use one trade to cover this cost..haha
I have a feeling USD/JPY will gap up on Monday 6am. Those having SHORT position with stop loss may get triggered and bang balls.
Reason being Dow Jones almost hit 20,000 points on Friday!![]()

Damn zhun USD/JPY really gap up with 30 pips today on open!
Many USD pairs either gapped up or down as well.
Weather so hot outside, good to stay in office to eat ..
So next time you should open a position at the end of Friday close, then close when Monday morning gap up..haha
