
I am using Onada and philip, for onada no matter what trade all will convert to S$
power sia...up up up
Wow one long green candle shoot up!
London traders never disappoint!![]()
even AUD/JPY also up up upKns london traders unleash their power!even AUD/JPY also up up up


My EUR/JPY SHORT position suffer!![]()
U still holding the EUR/JPY Short @ 121.8x something? can't remember the actual traded price![]()

EUR/JPY SHORT position at ¥120.999.
Once head into January JPY will not be so weak. Patience is the key. I managed to close many -500 to -1000 pips positions at break even prices before.
Trading Forex intraday is too xiong. Lack of sleep. That is why lately I go back to my old fashion way of trading physical gold. Monitor the daily price once a day is enough.
Do carry trade must always be on the ball and monitor margin level.
USDJPY
correction down below 118 and now on way up again...

USD/JPY whipsawing since 4pm.
Today down S$9.64 with groceries from Giant. This week so far deficit sia!![]()
today profit can cover my property tax just received today 
today profit can cover my property tax just received today
I think you can get back your 9.64 from JPY tonight

Haha shiok lah you!
US traders lately buay gan wan. Do not dare to put too much high hopes.![]()
today profit can cover my property tax just received today
I think you can get back your 9.64 from JPY tonight