*Official* Forex Trading thread.

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,859
Reaction score
2,884
I am using Onada and philip, for onada no matter what trade all will convert to S$

I feel if default convert back to SGD not so ideal for me.

Sometimes I want to hedge and use the earned currency to convert to another currency or SGD at a better rate in a later date. :D
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,859
Reaction score
2,884
EUR/JPY

U still holding the EUR/JPY Short @ 121.8x something? can't remember the actual traded price :(

EUR/JPY SHORT position at ¥120.999. :s22:

Once head into January JPY will not be so weak. Patience is the key. I managed to close many -500 to -1000 pips positions at break even prices before.

Trading Forex intraday is too xiong. Lack of sleep. That is why lately I go back to my old fashion way of trading physical gold. Monitor the daily price once a day is enough.

Do carry trade must always be on the ball and monitor margin level.
 
Last edited:

Daimon

Banned
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
10,301
Reaction score
0
EUR/JPY SHORT position at ¥120.999. :s22:

Once head into January JPY will not be so weak. Patience is the key. I managed to close many -500 to -1000 pips positions at break even prices before.

Trading Forex intraday is too xiong. Lack of sleep. That is why lately I go back to my old fashion way of trading physical gold. Monitor the daily price once a day is enough.

Do carry trade must always be on the ball and monitor margin level.

You trade or invest equities????
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top