awful999
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 1, 2008
- Messages
- 5,899
- Reaction score
- 0
10 year ago one bottle is 1k Euro ( 1 euro = 2.1 SG$), now currency and value also lost, can only take back 50%, I hv 24 bottle 

10 year ago one bottle is 1k Euro ( 1 euro = 2.1 SG$), now currency and value also lost, can only take back 50%, I hv 24 bottle 
Wah. Really sux10 year ago one bottle is 1k Euro ( 1 euro = 2.1 SG$), now currency and value also lost, can only take back 50%, I hv 24 bottle
![]()
10 year ago one bottle is 1k Euro ( 1 euro = 2.1 SG$), now currency and value also lost, can only take back 50%, I hv 24 bottle
![]()
In my early year I am so lazy in investment, just go investment fair and saw this type of investment, I lost quite a lot in not normal investment. Mainly Land banking,wine,oil pod, fish farm poxy....some investment become "ZERO"
That how silly and stupid I am....

Which means you've paid S$50,400 for 24 bottles of wine 10 years ago!
No way to cut loss? Can take delivery?
Not worth to continue paying the annual maintenance and insurance fees.
Oh gosh. As the saying goes 家家有本难言。
I lost a total about S$20,000 in business and UOB unit trusts in the past hahaha crap.![]()

Recently on newspaper I always see got crab farming investment... After seeing u like that, Heng I nv invest in thatIn my early year I am so lazy in investment, just go investment fair and saw this type of investment, I lost quite a lot in not normal investment. Mainly Land banking,wine,oil pod, fish farm poxy....some investment become "ZERO"
That how silly and stupid I am....
for this still can,that why I decided to sold and cut lost, already sold and waiting the 50%, hope can really back
I am ok now, learnt a very expensive mistake![]()

Recently on newspaper I always see got crab farming investment... After seeing u like that, Heng I nv invest in that
Sent from OPPO X9079 using GAGT
U proxy cause of investment or love of arohmm arowana fish wise, I think I get back the capital but lost out in interest...
Recently on newspaper I always see got crab farming investment... After seeing u like that, Heng I nv invest in that.

What awful999 shared with us is a good reminder regarding alternative investments.
Always put money into instruments that is highly liquid (markets) or hard assets (physical gold/real estate). Can see and can touch.

Small long punt at 117.53 for usdjpy.
Small long punt at 117.53 for usdjpy.
Nice 30pips.
Prepare for next week.
Long below M15 double MA good entry.
What are M15 and MA??????
I use pure price action.
15 minute chart Moving Average (200 and that nearer one)
You mean H1 support box?