Knight_Rider
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Apr 30, 2003
- Messages
- 11,100
- Reaction score
- 1
I am not familiar with technical analysis.
I use charts to estimate. But not using all these technical stuffs.
Ah naked charts. I use 3 TA and a bit of feel.

I am not familiar with technical analysis.
I use charts to estimate. But not using all these technical stuffs.
Ah naked charts. I use 3 TA and a bit of feel.
It's gambling. But with stop loss to prevent bankruptcy. Lol.
I look for cases where I can win a lot or lose a little.
Hahaha most important the chart must talk to you. If the chart not obedient then wadever correct method also no use. If you bankrupt 3 accounts I'm sure the chart will behave themselves.![]()
0.01 per $500 you won't hit margin call. Oh risk/reward ratio yeah important to stick to a good ratio so even if you lose it's not difficult to win back.
Recently on newspaper I always see got crab farming investment... After seeing u like that, Heng I nv invest in that
Sent from OPPO X9079 using GAGT
I stopped if I understand the chart wrongly.......
Yea. I am trying to adjust my trading size accordingly.
What awful999 shared with us is a good reminder regarding alternative investments.
Always put money into instruments that is highly liquid (markets) or hard assets (physical gold/real estate). Can see and can touch.
Agreed with awful999 and Mr. CanberraReally is must be able to see and touch.
. Now waiting for gold to stabilize abit then can invest a gold
Time to get ready for year 2017.. huat ahhh

wow Knight Rider, it has been like you MIA for so long.
Kns... Got stopped out of GU while sleeping
Sent from an offshore drilling platform somewhere using GAGT
The idea is small not hoot max lot
I risked 1-2% of my trading capital at most.

I risked 1-2% of my trading capital at most.
my motto is the usual Never take a loss.
Risky if you lose 50 times. Your risk/reward ratio must be at least 1-4

so in other words ur one is BE at most even thought it turned against you initally and u turn at your favor ?
![]()
As you know I am the lock master in my group. I repair wreaks from the algos (robots) so I use a couple of methods to hedge/lock the positions.