*Official* General Market Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2015
Messages
84,162
Reaction score
10,088
Oil too low like 40 is no good
Oil too high like 120 also no good

If want to bull market, oil around $80 seems right

Maybe need a war to bring balance to the force lol

A war somewhere is always brewing de... Sad fact of life.
 

Genosis

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
10,104
Reaction score
6
Good morning everybuttie!

Looks like a green day today!:s12:

My portfolio ish super green:s13:
 

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2015
Messages
84,162
Reaction score
10,088
All the banks are going lower as far as I can see... Will enter when it turns green.
Already vested in all 3...
 

Applebonkers

Member
Joined
May 17, 2015
Messages
495
Reaction score
39
All the banks are going lower as far as I can see... Will enter when it turns green.
Already vested in all 3...

6 years ago when I first touched stock market UOB price was around $17 and I felt it's expensive. It went on to chiong above $20. Today it's hovering around $19 and I still feel that it's not that attractive compared to DBS and OCBC. I guess there is no 缘分 between UOB and me :s13:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top