*Official* General Market Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSieghartx

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2006
Messages
7,435
Reaction score
0
I queued for 5,000 C52 but only 400 filled, kena minimum commission of $12 for a $1k trade. 1% commission :(
 

xSieghartx

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2006
Messages
7,435
Reaction score
0
Last minite cut queue better.
I queued for a few hours, then after it got filled, went up right away. I should be happy that it's rising, but for such a small trade, the minimum commission really eats into my profits. =/
 

Genosis

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
10,104
Reaction score
6
Cannot leh, already filled. I called my broker asking if they can make exception don't charge minimum for this trade, but cannot.

Aiyo...:( even broker cannot help
But how to prevent such thing from happening? Paging Sinkie!
 

Genosis

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2015
Messages
10,104
Reaction score
6
Cold and rainy day...
Sipping my cappuccino at coffee bean now.
Tmr a lot of REITs distributions come in Lor!:s12:
 

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2015
Messages
84,162
Reaction score
10,088
Scb would be very good here since it doesn't charge min comm.
 

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
4,567
Reaction score
6
I queued for 5,000 C52 but only 400 filled, kena minimum commission of $12 for a $1k trade. 1% commission :(
That's why I don't q to buy or sell. Don't like partially filled. Usually I will see the total buy is more than the amount I wanna sell, then I will one shot sell all to them. If counters with low volume must be careful when selling higher no than the no of buyers, might be left with some unfilled.

Sent from mobile using GAGT
 

Shion

Senior Mentor
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
376,331
Reaction score
122,431
Friday ~~~

Ex-Div – Accordia Golf Trust (SGD 0.0232)
Ex-Div – Sysma Holdings (SGD 0.001149)
Ex-Div – UMS Holdings (SGD 0.01)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top