Average
Banned
- Joined
- Apr 14, 2012
- Messages
- 28,980
- Reaction score
- 279
Yes, i buy will drop de. I buying today.When you see pple in forums excited about buying, it can be a sign.
When you see pple in forums excited about buying, it can be a sign.
Ya...still a lot of people on the sidelines looking to buy in.
We are nowhere in bubble territory yet.

I think it is safer to buy only when the forums become very quiet.
My global log prop damn bad, dropped 30cents from first entry, keep averaging down.
Sent from your gal next door using GAGT
Bubble? haha, the market is going down, where got bubble.
Unless you meant the way down is a bubble state which means market is gonna explode and rocket upwards to infinity.![]()
Bubble? haha, the market is going down, where got bubble.
Unless you meant the way down is a bubble state which means market is gonna explode and rocket upwards to infinity.![]()
I was trying to say it is a bad sign that retailers are excited about buying when market seems to be turning down. That means a somewhat sizeable fall is coming. My guess only.
It does seems like winter is coming.
I will sit back relax and watch show.
I was trying to say it is a bad sign that retailers are excited about buying when market seems to be turning down. That means a somewhat sizeable fall is coming. My guess only.
yeah, its true, hwz scb army make up of 80% of the market volume..
I forgot that online sentiments only account for 30%, like during the elections![]()