CanT_Make_IT
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Apr 12, 2006
- Messages
- 16,144
- Reaction score
- 291
How to find the edmw guild ?

y guild slot so small??
24/24 niaaaaaaaa
max only 34 (with upgrades)
my iphone X damn hot after like 2hrs
iPad whole night no such issue
hannor :O

I found a normal atk 29 claw.
Some guide say buy epic from market to invest, but my guild say invest in this normal claw
I'm confused

jin sarki sia use ipad pak maple![]()
If I use a sub char to buy something from the trade station, can I trade it to my main char? Is it possible?
Use storage transfer.
Never try b4 but should be fine.
There’s a storage transfer? Where can I find it?
My sub char and main char not link under one account. One is Facebook one is Google

There’s a storage transfer? Where can I find it?
My sub char and main char not link under one account. One is Facebook one is Google
Got.EDMW2 coming.
yes. if upgrade is 34 max.
cum joinEDMW /EDMW2 guild.Asia 2 Scania
if chiu all dont like telegram can consider..
Discord -https://discord.gg/2HRmnC3
lvl 30+
Grind fest is real. Now lev106 1hr 10% without exp buff at sf55
Hello can anyone tell me where to get epic rank up stones please? I only get normal and rare ones from quests, want an epic rank up stone to rank up my weapon to unique
