FappingKing
High Honorary Member
- Joined
- May 23, 2011
- Messages
- 172,079
- Reaction score
- 5,649
Competing for fastest dojo clear har?![]()
When can I open guild banquet
I scared I anyhow open in edmw2 tio scold

Competing for fastest dojo clear har?![]()
haha how cheap is cheap?Looted my 4th perfect bow and sold it cheaply, hope to have enough to kio a unique bow soon![]()
Change my hair LOL
Yes. One of my loots today is a perfect stats normal gun.![]()
haha how cheap is cheap?

I was at 30 sff. Hehe.All lvls star field force got drop right? I’m currently at the lvl 70~80 map.
Never ending one. U make it hair Liao, then u will hiam ur hat covering your new hair. Then will buy cash item to hide your hat. Haha.
Then u will hiam normal clothes. Then will buy cash clothes. Then shoes.. then weapon. Lol.

When can I open guild banquet
I scared I anyhow open in edmw2 tio scold![]()
anyone got the rights to open one har? Better check with the Guild master Pinky Lee
When can I open guild banquet
I scared I anyhow open in edmw2 tio scold![]()
Never ending one. U make it hair Liao, then u will hiam ur hat covering your new hair. Then will buy cash item to hide your hat. Haha.
Then u will hiam normal clothes. Then will buy cash clothes. Then shoes.. then weapon. Lol.
anyone got the rights to open one har? Better check with the Guild master Pinky Lee
That’s y I contemplating cuz it will feel like falling down the rabbit hole in Alice in wonderland![]()
Will keep spending one. But the hair damn chio I kennut~ :/

All lvls star field force got drop right? I’m currently at the lvl 70~80 map.
I got lucky first hour got epic rank item liao. Then next day got nothing
That’s y I contemplating cuz it will feel like falling down the rabbit hole in Alice in wonderland![]()
Will keep spending one. But the hair damn chio I kennut~ :/
Is it the royal hair? But some very ugly, furthermore it’s random leh.
game developers like this kind of cash cow![]()
Which map?