DragonFire
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 41,981
- Reaction score
- 13,057
Also available from cash shop. Not sure how many are needed to level up an epic tho.

But I play mlbb no hot leh other games also~~![]()

gold maple leaves, 4k per stone, need 40k to get to unique![]()
Anyone felt maplestory M , “nexon” trying to be hard on us so we could spend $ rather than F2P like good old days ?
Wah so jialat ahEven real maple I grind till lvl 230 easier sia
Mlbb like Low requirement, I play that also ok. Truth be told the graphic sux as well![]()
Also available from cash shop. Not sure how many are needed to level up an epic tho.
So tempted to spend cash to buy in game crystals :/
Fml

Cash shop got sell rank up stones meh?
Grind fest is real. Now lev106 1hr 10% without exp buff at sf55
Limited time/qty purchase. It's under "packages"
Star force field really got drop weapons ah?
Normally is what grade? I’m trying to get the normal perfect base atk weapon...

Just buy la, yolo![]()
What do you plan to use it for? Cash items?
I thought they only sell unique stones.
The price is ***** ridiculous though. $400 to upgrade ONE weapon from unique to legendary.