yamapi
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Apr 19, 2008
- Messages
- 40,015
- Reaction score
- 55
Noob here just join edmw2
Anything need to take note.
what are the requirements to join


Noob here just join edmw2
Anything need to take note.

Which map?

Anyone playing in Asia 2 Luna?
what are the requirements to join![]()
If I have unique weapon already, how to upgrade it?
Sent from Xiaomi MI MIX using GAGT
How the fk I can upgrade my weapon to unique ah? Need 10 stones which cost 40K leaves..I got 7K only..
Is it the royal hair? But some very ugly, furthermore it’s random leh.
Yupyup the royal hair.
Not confirmed one ah?? I tot buy type a means u will get it no?![]()
nobody there. all at scania or zenith. never heard of Luna before
I thought they only sell unique stones.
The price is ***** ridiculous though. $400 to upgrade ONE weapon from unique to legendary.
Me...can add as friends? My friend list is empty![]()
Yap i on daily to gain exp. Gd to mingle a bit with guild members toobanquet should keep open iirc. 1 banquet get a few million exp to afk. like take a short break.
it’s random.. kns. i had to buy 3X to get what i want. 2 out of 6 is fugly de. hahahaha. to quote my friend.... maple is all about aesthetics woohoo
Anyone playing in Asia 2 Luna?
When can I open guild banquet
I scared I anyhow open in edmw2 tio scold![]()
Yap i on daily to gain exp. Gd to mingle a bit with guild members too