STUP1DL0V3
Senior Member
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2016
- Messages
- 901
- Reaction score
- 0
guild banquet free exp
Like that only?
I heard they say joining a guild can get gold leaves. Is it true?guild banquet free exp
I heard they say joining a guild can get gold leaves. Is it true?
Feel like whacking royal style ticket after seeing the video
But nvm first![]()

Cash shop mount, which one better? Air or land vehicle?
What's the difference from buying from shop![]()
Who wanna try buy from this seller?![]()
Seems legit leh, from his feedback.
I am currently playing a Corsair, but why do my attack increases when I equip some armors doesn't even prove Mag Attk stats?
Hmmm, I guess it the attack rating then because it's the icon with the 2 swords crossing under MP bar.Attack as in damage or the attack rating?
Attack rating is not solely based on attack, includes armor, defence and etc.
Hmmm, I guess it the attack rating then because it's the icon with the 2 swords crossing under MP bar.
So does increasing the attack rating affect my damage output? Or should I just refer to Phy/Mag attk ?
Remember to scour the web for Google Play gift card promotions and credit cards cash back if you are still new to whaling club
I want to farm leh.
The rich retards then.![]()
Hi There,
Anyone got messo farming tips?
Thank you
What's the difference from buying from shop
Sent from Sent From My Phone using GAGT

Doesn't matter much i guess. My car is 25% speed, but can fly. The pelican is 28%, but cannot fly.
End of day just choose what u feel is nice lor.
Most time u mount up is when u auto battling, so i dont think it would make much difference.
btw the cash shop mounts is it permanent or got time limit one?