[Official] MapleStory M

STUP1DL0V3

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2016
Messages
901
Reaction score
0
AqMHL0Q.jpg


Who wanna try buy from this seller? :eek:
Seems legit leh, from his feedback.
 

normanis

Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Cash shop mount, which one better? Air or land vehicle?


Doesn't matter much i guess. My car is 25% speed, but can fly. The pelican is 28%, but cannot fly.

End of day just choose what u feel is nice lor.

Most time u mount up is when u auto battling, so i dont think it would make much difference.
 

NeverTooLate

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2014
Messages
806
Reaction score
114
I am currently playing a Corsair, but why do my attack increases when I equip some armors doesn't even prove Mag Attk stats?
 

normanis

Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
I am currently playing a Corsair, but why do my attack increases when I equip some armors doesn't even prove Mag Attk stats?

Attack as in damage or the attack rating?

Attack rating is not solely based on attack, includes armor, defence and etc.
 

NeverTooLate

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2014
Messages
806
Reaction score
114
Attack as in damage or the attack rating?

Attack rating is not solely based on attack, includes armor, defence and etc.
Hmmm, I guess it the attack rating then because it's the icon with the 2 swords crossing under MP bar.

So does increasing the attack rating affect my damage output? Or should I just refer to Phy/Mag attk ?
 

normanis

Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Hmmm, I guess it the attack rating then because it's the icon with the 2 swords crossing under MP bar.

So does increasing the attack rating affect my damage output? Or should I just refer to Phy/Mag attk ?

I don't think so, My attack rating varies a lot (~15k to 34k)
Depends on what dice i roll, and what ginah i summon from the barrel.

I personally feel with those buffs on, when its on ~15k, my damage is higher.
When its on ~20k - ~30k, im just more buffed on HP and MP.
 

DragonFire

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
42,179
Reaction score
13,124
Created guild "Praetorian" on A2 Zenith.

Applications welcome.

While you don't need to be a casher, I do demand active participation.
 

STUP1DL0V3

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2016
Messages
901
Reaction score
0
Doesn't matter much i guess. My car is 25% speed, but can fly. The pelican is 28%, but cannot fly.

End of day just choose what u feel is nice lor.

Most time u mount up is when u auto battling, so i dont think it would make much difference.

Thinking whether want to buy the chicken or balloon. :s13: btw the cash shop mounts is it permanent or got time limit one?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top