[Official] MapleStory M

nyctophilia

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2017
Messages
30,261
Reaction score
17
I 放心不下 so I will wanna constantly stare at it. LOL.

N then I realize, y my character won’t jump up n auto battle at level 2 or 3 one?
Usually level 1 jinz crowded one leh. :/

Just set it, ensure enough potions loaded, join a party and close your app :s13:

Come back after timer expire, admire your exp increase, check your inventory see got perfect weapon drops ma :o
 

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Joined
May 23, 2011
Messages
172,085
Reaction score
5,659
I 放心不下 so I will wanna constantly stare at it. LOL.

N then I realize, y my character won’t jump up n auto battle at level 2 or 3 one?
Usually level 1 jinz crowded one leh. :/

That doesn't matter. In a party you get the same exp for your party kills or your own kill.

Won't die one :s13:
 

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2014
Messages
13,303
Reaction score
1,417
This game really suit for ginna to xian char bor. Even this thread doesnt shy far from that. Somethings never change.
 

BlueBulb

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
56,976
Reaction score
1
I 放心不下 so I will wanna constantly stare at it. LOL.

N then I realize, y my character won’t jump up n auto battle at level 2 or 3 one?
Usually level 1 jinz crowded one leh. :/


Mine always jump around. Even to lvl 4
 

nyctophilia

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2017
Messages
30,261
Reaction score
17
My one jus move ard first level liaoooo
I observe v.long alr. Until I off auto battle, jump the 二樓 then can.
But I put back auto battle, my char auto jump back to 一樓 🤦🏼*♀️

Mine always jump around. Even to lvl 4
 

BlueBulb

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
56,976
Reaction score
1
My one jus move ard first level liaoooo
I observe v.long alr. Until I off auto battle, jump the 二樓 then can.
But I put back auto battle, my char auto jump back to 一樓 🤦🏼*♀️

Dont need off. U can manually control while auto is on
 

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Joined
May 23, 2011
Messages
172,085
Reaction score
5,659
I try to go invite them n see how.... :s13:

Are you at least level 85....? Should save auto battles for this level and above since quest no longer give you enough to level.

In those starforce maps everyone is auto battling, and their party is set to auto recruit, you should just cc until u find a party that is around 4 or 5 people and apply in.
 

nyctophilia

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2017
Messages
30,261
Reaction score
17
Yupyup. Lvl 88 liaoooooooooo

After u told me, then I realize muz party w people one :s13:
All these while I was fighting solo LOL
Now just let my char go in auto battle~

Xxn! :s12:

Are you at least level 85....? Should save auto battles for this level and above since quest no longer give you enough to level.

In those starforce maps everyone is auto battling, and their party is set to auto recruit, you should just cc until u find a party that is around 4 or 5 people and apply in.
 

Lsash_91

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2018
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hi Maplers, our newly created Singapore based guild is recruiting.

No matter what your goals are, we are sure there is a place for you.

Hardcore Maplers are welcome to join our handful of players in their daily grind.

However, if you just want to chill and enjoy the game during your free time. We are also the guild for you.

Everyone is welcome! Kanpai.

Guild name: Kanpai (You may also add/pm me first LsashSG)
Minimum Level: 30
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top