forestberry
Member
- Joined
- Jan 26, 2017
- Messages
- 120
- Reaction score
- 0
Apply few more rounds and you get immune to the waiting![]()
Mai la.. hope this time can just get!!
Apply few more rounds and you get immune to the waiting![]()
Now is Chinese New Year, time should pass by very quickly hehe.
Guess it will be the same time as the February BTO launch bah.
Then can shun bian apply BTO![]()


likely next week? 9 or 10 of Feb. since Feb is a shorter month.Me too.. 2 weeks seems very far away.based on past releases I think most likely only in week beginning 13 feb.. would be a nice v day present if got gd number lol
likely next week? 9 or 10 of Feb. since Feb is a shorter month.
cant wait !! good luck !!!yea I have a feeling it's 9 or 10 of feb as well![]()
likely next week? 9 or 10 of Feb. since Feb is a shorter month.
yea I have a feeling it's 9 or 10 of feb as well![]()

Me too.. 2 weeks seems very far away.based on past releases I think most likely only in week beginning 13 feb.. would be a nice v day present if got gd number lol
i know right! hahaha all that refreshing of hdb page.I feel like anytime now...
First timer![]()
thats kanna double edge sword...![]()
i know right! hahaha all that refreshing of hdb page.
Why double edged sword?