[Official] Playstation 5

XxGaiaxX

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
669
Reaction score
20
For those who bought from Sony store and unable to register their PS5 via playstation asia website, I just tried mine, it works now. Sony text me to try it again, they fixed the issue. So those who only managed to register their warranty via Sony website, its best to do so via playstation asia site as well.
 

ConsoleSquare

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2019
Messages
53
Reaction score
2
Everyone who preordered in the 3rd wave PO seems like getting the ‘shld be before xmas, but no guarantee’ reply from retailers :x
 

bigbearbear

Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
485
Reaction score
0
Everyone who preordered in the 3rd wave PO seems like getting the ‘shld be before xmas, but no guarantee’ reply from retailers :x

Seems like it. I hope I am on the 2nd wave with more certainty before Christmas. I was worried Best D sales bluffing me to get me pay up. Let’s see if I really get it before Christmas.
 

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
6,480
Reaction score
0
You need to understand entire SEA is buying from sg many are selling way above double than to locals...

Sent from X3 using GAGT
 

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
Thinking of getting a new OLED
TV to go with my PS5... anyone has any review on the comparability on LG CX 55” ? Or is Samsung better?
 

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
6,946
Reaction score
1,164
Hi all.

I'm getting ready for a 4k TV to eventually buy a PS5 one of these months down the road. I'm not tech-savvy when it comes to TV. :o

I'm eyeing on the Prism+ E43. Is this okay to play PS5?
I heard that it's better to have 120Hz TV for PS5 somewhere. Does Prisms+ E43 have that?

What would you recommend?
 

hyperfuse

Master Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
4,380
Reaction score
1,848
Hi all.

I'm getting ready for a 4k TV to eventually buy a PS5 one of these months down the road. I'm not tech-savvy when it comes to TV. :o

I'm eyeing on the Prism+ E43. Is this okay to play PS5?
I heard that it's better to have 120Hz TV for PS5 somewhere. Does Prisms+ E43 have that?

What would you recommend?

Definitely no. Prism tvs are considered budget entry tv which definitely do not have that feature.

Anyway a simple google search will help you.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-best-4k-tvs-for-hdr-gaming-7009
 

ArsenalGear

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2002
Messages
958
Reaction score
8
Hi all.

I'm getting ready for a 4k TV to eventually buy a PS5 one of these months down the road. I'm not tech-savvy when it comes to TV. :o

I'm eyeing on the Prism+ E43. Is this okay to play PS5?
I heard that it's better to have 120Hz TV for PS5 somewhere. Does Prisms+ E43 have that?

What would you recommend?

My advise to avoid Prism. They are literally Full HD TV branded as 4K TV.

For 120hz. You will need to consider betternTBs such as the LG CX series. Otherwise, you can get a monitor instead.
 

Fazlik

Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Hi all.

I'm getting ready for a 4k TV to eventually buy a PS5 one of these months down the road. I'm not tech-savvy when it comes to TV. :o

I'm eyeing on the Prism+ E43. Is this okay to play PS5?
I heard that it's better to have 120Hz TV for PS5 somewhere. Does Prisms+ E43 have that?

What would you recommend?

I think the minimum requirements you need is at least a 4k 60hz TV. Prism don't have that. Not all PS5 games will be available in 120hz. 4k 60 TV should be sufficient. I personally am eyeing for a 4k TV as well, gotta upgrade from my 1080p plasma TV that already suffer from a burn in issue because played too much Assassin's creed odyssey lol!. Currently Sony TV has a deal on a x9000h 55inch for $1999,this TV support 120fps gaming & other features but you will need to wait for Sony official software update to support 120fps & vrr, Sale until 3rd Jan 2021 though. If I get news that my ps5 pre-order Will arrived soon I might just get this TV haha.
 

jedi5diah

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
6,480
Reaction score
0
I have used a normal 4k HDR TV for 3 yes
The upgrade to oled or qled is jaw dropping so if you can afford don't settle.

Sent from X3 using GAGT
 

hyperfuse

Master Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
4,380
Reaction score
1,848
if not caring about 4k @ 120hz, and just want the nicest picture quality, go for an OLED tv.

Colors really good and the contrast is beautiful esp with black color scenes. Viewing angles of an OLED is also perfect. No color shift when you view them from the sides unlike conventional lcd led displays where when u look from the side, the color changes already due to those tvs utilising a backlight.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top