[Official] Playstation 5

clock_ED

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
47
you can always get the digital versions of the games. to be honest i haven heard of any PS5 games being out of stock for now

Ehm..Normally game won't run out of stock one lah, so many shops selling them..

Haha yeah... relax la... lots of stocks around.. can try getting during upcoming 1212 sales?

I just buy and standby then when console come just plug and play liao hahahaah

Prob won't get digital cuz I opted for disc version.

Ok thks for the suggestion guys! :) I shall wait for sales to arrive (especially 12.12) then buy!
 

eaphla

Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2002
Messages
490
Reaction score
24
Guys,

Fifa 21 PS5 version Free upgrade is available now!!
Size: 59Gb

I'm downloading now. It's seem like the disc is tied to 1 free upgrade to your account.🤔

Can it be getting free upgrade from another PSN account?🤔
 

buffon92

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
594
Reaction score
1
Did you set a high channel number for your wifi(try reassign a lower number)

Or maybe it's time to upgrade to a budget Wifi6 router :D

Sent from Sony XQ-AT52 using GAGT

haha what is mean by high chnl number? i am using a old asus router. Can intro some budget wifi6 routeR?
 

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
need help: I’m on Starhub 1000 mbps plan, but my home wi-fi wireless connection approx. 130 mbps download / 25 mbps upload on average only reflected in both my iPhone 12 pro max and my ipad too. Is it because I am using some cheap D-Link router provided by starhub 2 years ago? Should i change to a gaming router and will that power up the speed of wi-fi connection? Thanks a lot people...
 

rza29

Master Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2000
Messages
3,158
Reaction score
13
Which model?

I have changed my router to wifi6 but ps5 nearest router reach is ok but I wanted even better so i used lan.
need help: I’m on Starhub 1000 mbps plan, but my home wi-fi wireless connection approx. 130 mbps download / 25 mbps upload on average only reflected in both my iPhone 12 pro max and my ipad too. Is it because I am using some cheap D-Link router provided by starhub 2 years ago? Should i change to a gaming router and will that power up the speed of wi-fi connection? Thanks a lot people...
 

MakiMaki

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
502
Reaction score
85
need help: I’m on Starhub 1000 mbps plan, but my home wi-fi wireless connection approx. 130 mbps download / 25 mbps upload on average only reflected in both my iPhone 12 pro max and my ipad too. Is it because I am using some cheap D-Link router provided by starhub 2 years ago? Should i change to a gaming router and will that power up the speed of wi-fi connection? Thanks a lot people...

A good WiFi 6 router can be had at a low price nowadays... I got the ASUS RT AX-3000 aka RT-AX58U for about $200 and it’s pretty good, and PS5 can utilize WiFi 6..so I believe should improve compared to your current router. But if given choice, lan will still be the best option for max bandwidth.
 

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2000
Messages
14,226
Reaction score
287
haha what is mean by high chnl number? i am using a old asus router. Can intro some budget wifi6 routeR?

eZlBAJU.png

under control channel try to adjust to a lesser number
if your router cant be pick up
can try to switch to AX56U(RRP $199) if you want cheaper wifi6 router:o
 

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top