Me tooooo ! this Asus AX3k thingy is actually the very first router I use my own money
to buy de lo, and i never know that a good router can cost so much - don’t even know what’s the diff. between the isp free router vs. this Asus bumblebee lookalike (i’m not very technical...) ... but after spending all the money on a new LG CX tv, new sound system and some other accessories, I mean, what is another $180 to power up wifi connect?! very important to have fast connection right ?! (trying to justify my own spendings now ...

) But, despite all these, the heart to the ironman suit is still no where to be seen ... still waiting VERY VERY patiently for Santa to delivery that white tower to my doorstep... God bless us all this Xmas ...
I see...got used to having isp giving out free router...cannot make myself to buy one lol