[Official] Playstation 5

Recce5

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2005
Messages
7,256
Reaction score
181
Wah, PS5 accessories and the new game price hike quite ex sia...

Demon's Souls looks damn bloody good though!

I'm wondering those that already played Demon's Soul on PS4 still want to play it again on PS5? Considering it's those super hard games, might be very tedious to play all over again.
 

Tukatuz

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2020
Messages
671
Reaction score
152
I never buy praystation before.

Don't be mean to me priest

Not trying to be mean lah. I mean if a console doesn’t comes with at least one controller i would find it abit ridiculous. So..yes. It does come with one controller.
 
Last edited:

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
112,649
Reaction score
4,415
Series S is 1/3 the GPU performance of Series X at 3/5 the price. Their subscription in US is 24 months, total cost is higher than US$300.
i did the math for Series S, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate = 15 USD

15 USD x 24 = 360 USD
360 USD + 300 USD = 660 USD

All Access
25 USD x 24 = 600 USD

Save 60 USD
 

evildoer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2007
Messages
23,679
Reaction score
4,099
i just make a preorder from war games .. i really hope they have stock on launch day. lol
 

XseanX

Master Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
4,922
Reaction score
324
How time flies, $729 about same price as what I've paid for the original PS back in 1995. Back then colleague in Japan help to queue and buy and handcarry back for me. :)

Total spent around $1200++ as also bought with a Hori joystick, 3 games and memory card.

Last time game got option to get much cheaper which is a godsend as being student is poor as f**k..=X
 

BangBusDriver

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2015
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
haha wish i can but working tmr...anyways its a present from my gf so see if she can get it online ba...dont wanna make her go queue

I also have work man but due to marital issues, i sold my console 2 years ago to focus on family. That’s why I’m so excited for this one. I’ve been working everyday, time to give some for my gaming needs haha
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top