Mytic_Moon
Junior Member
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2011
- Messages
- 19
- Reaction score
- 0
Probably the best deal out there
https://carousell.com/p/1068218346
https://carousell.com/p/1068218346

Not yet, nobody PM me. Disc, if can't fulfill by end Apr will refund deposit.
Bro, how to take over your PO?
Probably the best deal out there
https://carousell.com/p/1068218346
Not yet, nobody PM me. Disc, if can't fulfill by end Apr will refund deposit.
Probably the best deal out there
https://carousell.com/p/1068218346

just need to show receipt at the shop later right when collection?
how we get inform leh?
if no one take i take first.. later collect liao see how..
U tell them give 50 dollar deposit. Then collection that day meet up take the box.Close this conversation, too many ppl PM me. Not sure is genuine gamers or scraplers already.
just need to show receipt at the shop later right when collection?
how we get inform leh?
if no one take i take first.. later collect liao see how..
U tell them give 50 dollar deposit. Then collection that day meet up take the box.
Or sell to amuro Ray loh...
If not those silent one or Lurker most likely is scapler. Claiming to buy for fren or help fren buy
Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
My condition is unbox on the spot and I keep the receipt for a mth.
I’m ok with that. I can even don’t take the box.
Close this conversation, too many ppl PM me. Not sure is genuine gamers or scraplers already.
Today not first day he post leh....Just now no ppl pm, but now too many ppl pm after I showed interest.
Really piang
![]()
I thought you already booked your set with BD le Bro?
Today not first day he post leh....
I still wan my box.
Even for my ps2 ps3 n ps4 I still keep the box.
If not would have got from his few days ago
Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
Already reserved by another bro.![]()
You so good let the buyer keep the box after unbox. If it's me, I keep the box with the receipt alsoMy condition is unbox on the spot and I keep the receipt for a mth.
You so good let the buyer keep the box after unbox. If it's me, I keep the box with the receipt also![]()