[Official] Playstation 5

TamaGohan

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2021
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Gohan, are you planning to buy the tv? if yes, then i can pay for the PS5 especially if its end feb.

Lol, Bro yea you misunderstood, I’m looking for the PS 5 too. Don’t need the tv. I’m intending to play it on my monitor
 

popeyes

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
153
any idea whether its march or april, if its april then i would probably get the call from sony itself since i registered with them jan 2, by april i should get it, if its march then yes, i would take it.

Btw the orders from sony online store is different stock as compared to the physical store, which is weird to learn actually.

The invoice wrote Mar/Apr. Not guaranteed also, if they can't fulfill, they will refund the deposit.
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,220
Reaction score
662
Of cos po liao.

Slowly wait March n Apr loh.

All my frens who wan ps5 or interested I also informed them liao.



Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F

so you make full payment at sony westgate? not bad considering march around the corner mine best denki need to wait may

Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra
 

Vincentlow82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2015
Messages
23,803
Reaction score
11,914
9000+ is which shop, I just called up Wisma branch they told me my number 800+ I submitted in Dec last year

Sony Somerset 313. I scan the QR code at nov 2019. Went there last week and ask the staff at the cashier counter. They told me mine not even in the fill form list. Which have a few thousand also. Give up on that place Liao.
 
Last edited:

timpeh82

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
1,844
Reaction score
0
Sony Somerset 313. I scan the QR code at nov 2019. Went there last week and ask the staff at the cashier counter. They told me mine not even in the fill form list. Which have a few thousand also. Give up on that place Liao.
Do try Sony Nex outlet.
I signed up on the 19th November 2019.
Collected PS5 on the 29th January 2020.
Maybe shorter queue at this branch.
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,220
Reaction score
662
Sony Somerset 313. I scan the QR code at nov 2019. Went there last week and ask the staff at the cashier counter. They told me mine not even in the fill form list. Which have a few thousand also. Give up on that place Liao.

what does it mean by fill form list? means they cannot find your name? or this form is somwthing you filled before the final stage of making payment.. i confused :s22:

Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra
 

lbbxhbb

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2021
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Of cos po liao.

Slowly wait March n Apr loh.

All my frens who wan ps5 or interested I also informed them liao.



Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F

So means PO need deposit, altho not guaranteed but if by April cannot fulfil they will refund?
 

Vincentlow82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2015
Messages
23,803
Reaction score
11,914
what does it mean by fill form list? means they cannot find your name? or this form is somwthing you filled before the final stage of making payment.. i confused :s22:

Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra

There is 2 waiting list at 313. One is fill form not sure got deposit anot (faster). Another one is scan QR code and fill your name and contact number online. Which I did, now he tell me I’m at 9000+ of the waiting list... I give up on that place, maybe Christmas 2021 also not my turn yet.

Hopefully courts or other shop drop something during the end Feb batch for me to pick up.😁
 
Last edited:

Mallocup

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Curiosity piqued by you guys, I called Sony (NEX) where I expressed interest at the start of December. Was pleasantly surprised to find out that I’m at about 100 in the queue. The guy said next batch or the one after that, depending on how many they get and how many people in front of me don’t want it any more.
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,220
Reaction score
662
Curiosity piqued by you guys, I called Sony (NEX) where I expressed interest at the start of December. Was pleasantly surprised to find out that I’m at about 100 in the queue. The guy said next batch or the one after that, depending on how many they get and how many people in front of me don’t want it any more.

i should have done the same.. instead of going to somerset...
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,220
Reaction score
662
There is 2 waiting list at 313. One is fill form not sure got deposit anot (faster). Another one is scan QR code and fill your name and contact number online. Which I did, now he tell me I’m at 9000+ of the waiting list... I give up on that place, maybe Christmas 2021 also not my turn yet.

Hopefully courts or other shop drop something during the end Feb batch for me to pick up.😁

9000 is crazy.. hope there is drop for you.. or perhaps some bro here are talking letting go their PO u could try that as well
 

mamboeidos

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
17,392
Reaction score
527
so you make full payment at sony westgate? not bad considering march around the corner mine best denki need to wait may

Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra

Bo leh... Never ask me for depositfilled up a form n that's it

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top