[Official] Playstation 5

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2008
Messages
43,663
Reaction score
1,258
Normally these accessories come together with the batch of PS5 console. So you can keep a look out when the end Feb Ps5 reach Singapore.

I monitoring sony website, courts etc etc....

This kind of simple equipment like charger also cannot produce enough
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,507
Reaction score
271
I PO Steelseries Arctic 7P last week on Amazon, and received delivery notice this week... very fast 👍🏼... so far I only purchased Spidey MM on Amazon as it was on sale @ SGD58

I was a little late I guess. Out of stock already! Aiyah.....
 

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
I PO it through Amazon and should receive it in a week’s time; have not try it, but I did research and watched a lot of Youtube reviews with most recommending it over the Sony Pulse 3D, stating that it is super comfy (esp. plus point for those who wear glasses or play long hours), no pill off issues, and good sound quality. Only negative point raised is that it will require some manual touch to turn on, as oppose to Sony own earphones which sync automatically when you have your PS5 turned on... something like dat ... for me, I need the earphone to be super comfy, otherwise I won’t use it and it goes straight into 冷宫

Anybody try steelseries 7p?
 

kenneth_88

Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2015
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
I PO it through Amazon and should receive it in a week’s time; have not try it, but I did research and watched a lot of Youtube reviews with most recommending it over the Sony Pulse 3D, stating that it is super comfy (esp. plus point for those who wear glasses or play long hours), no pill off issues, and good sound quality. Only negative point raised is that it will require some manual touch to turn on, as oppose to Sony own earphones which sync automatically when you have your PS5 turned on... something like dat ... for me, I need the earphone to be super comfy, otherwise I won’t use it and it goes straight into 冷宫
Yup, I used it more or less on daily basis ranging from 4-6 hours. Didn't get any discomfort except than flat hair :s13:
 

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
Cool, did you get it from Amazon too? I think it is real good deal considering it is selling at RRP... not sure if it can be used on PC if I decided to retire it in a yr or so and use it for conference call. lol.

Yup, I used it more or less on daily basis ranging from 4-6 hours. Didn't get any discomfort except than flat hair :s13:
 

kenneth_88

Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2015
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Cool, did you get it from Amazon too? I think it is real good deal considering it is selling at RRP... not sure if it can be used on PC if I decided to retire it in a yr or so and use it for conference call. lol.
Yup, bought it sometime back in late Nov and received it before Xmas.
 

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
9,952
Reaction score
2,111
Final Fantasy XIV - Official PS5 Announcement Trailer



Final Fantasy 14 arrives on PlayStation 5 on April 13 with the launch of an open beta.
 

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
9,952
Reaction score
2,111
This ff xiv (14) is actually a rather old mmo game. The upcoming one is ff xiv (16).

yeah but its still going strong with a fantastic non-toxic community (mostly very helpful with dedicated newbie chat channel with mentors) and the newest expansion coming soon.

Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker


Newly added class Sage (Fin Funnel Healer ;) )
 
Last edited:

stone1978

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
73
I PO it through Amazon and should receive it in a week’s time; have not try it, but I did research and watched a lot of Youtube reviews with most recommending it over the Sony Pulse 3D, stating that it is super comfy (esp. plus point for those who wear glasses or play long hours), no pill off issues, and good sound quality. Only negative point raised is that it will require some manual touch to turn on, as oppose to Sony own earphones which sync automatically when you have your PS5 turned on... something like dat ... for me, I need the earphone to be super comfy, otherwise I won’t use it and it goes straight into 冷宫

Can share how's the 3D effect? Can turn it on in ps5 setting? Thank you
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top