[Official] Playstation 5

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
yeah, let’s not spoil it for Amuroraysg; I enjoyed it so much so now wake up a little lost, like don’t know what to play next ... I have Spidey MM and GOW on my list, probably will start Spidey MM considering that it is a short game I heard.

I beat it in Lethal Mode and plat liao so probably not going to do NG+, at least not anytime soon. The optional missions are pretty repetitive (open world game so yeah...) except for the Mystic Tales which I enjoyed. Reminiscing this game, there are some story plot points which shocked and some angered me. Major spoilers so I better stop right now. Enjoy the game.
 

DenonDJ

Master Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
2,983
Reaction score
1
By the way i still have it in my account cart but unable to check out lol 🤦🏽*♂️ Trying to get 1 set on behalf of my friend as i already have mine from Feb batch from other retailer.
 

stone1978

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
73
yeah, let’s not spoil it for Amuroraysg; I enjoyed it so much so now wake up a little lost, like don’t know what to play next ... I have Spidey MM and GOW on my list, probably will start Spidey MM considering that it is a short game I heard.

Spider mm can be completed in a day so wait for sales then buy better. Game too short and shouldn't cost $65.
 

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
Unfortunately I bought it already, during last Xmas period, at a discount @ SGD58/- ... still too ex based in your interpretation. Don’t know why but I don’t have motivation to start on it.

Spider mm can be completed in a day so wait for sales then buy better. Game too short and shouldn't cost $65.
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,207
Reaction score
657
going to use this to break its hymen...

fqVkE7r.jpg


Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,504
Reaction score
271
this game out for a long time yet price not getting any cheaper, hearsay like soul game..

Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra

Sekiro is GOTY for Game Awards 2019. Yes, it's by the same dev (From Software) who made the Souls series etc, therefore the brutal difficulty. One of my favourite games, so good. :D

yeah, let’s not spoil it for Amuroraysg; I enjoyed it so much so now wake up a little lost, like don’t know what to play next ... I have Spidey MM and GOW on my list, probably will start Spidey MM considering that it is a short game I heard.

Yesss...shhhhh....hehe. Play GOW! Great game also you can relate more strongly if you are a parent.
 

zxcvbnm2021

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Has anyone received any updates from Harvey Norman?
I pre-ordered PS5 digital version in September but I haven’t received it yet..
 

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2008
Messages
43,656
Reaction score
1,252
Has anyone received any updates from Harvey Norman?
I pre-ordered PS5 digital version in September but I haven’t received it yet..

Sept. i already canceled my HN and got the refund.

I think you monitor this thread for drops is much faster than waiting for HN.

I got my PS5 digital from Sony Drop in Jan..whereas HN got no timeline of delivery
 

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
Pre-order Sept last yr and and still waiting ?! I feel for u man, but suggest you also start looking for other options with better assurance ba; can consider other reputable game shops or Best Denki, - they don’t give fault expectations at least, but you’ll have to wait a little now ...

Has anyone received any updates from Harvey Norman?
I pre-ordered PS5 digital version in September but I haven’t received it yet..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top