Amuroraysg
Master Member
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2001
- Messages
- 4,207
- Reaction score
- 657
Waiting for the usual *********screenshots, please********* from certain someone hahahah
i only have logs.., no screenshot
Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra

Waiting for the usual *********screenshots, please********* from certain someone hahahah
Damn. I checked at about 3.30am. Courts ?
Can only afford to camp on weekends. Weekdays gotta work![]()
Is the same games as the P4 spiderman.. just like dlc.. i felt bored after a while character seem to remain the same through out, the suit doesn't does **** much, no feel to continue on.. nor intention to buy MM..
I felt the ps4 spiderman also meh....
Combat system not much.... Only thing can wow about is the swing system
Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
Me too. I set alarm for 1 am and 3am hahaha. Check have or not, then I sleep back.
Same as the previous version. When I bought the digital version I didn't know it's a DLC. If I know then won't buy Liao. ****i so ex and so short game.

Now repairing my dual sense controller in service center. Sianz no 1 for 1 exchange.
Cannot just check and go to bed.. at least sit there 1 hour.. ma.. anything can happen within min..
Alamak.. Must keep refreshing the page?
u can set auto refresh.. using chrome ext..
![]()
Any drop from courts last night ?
I kept refreshing the page from around 3am to 4am, there was nothing.
Sorry nope.. last drop my log indicate still 6 mar 2021
May I know what app or ext you used to track the log?

Helloo pls pm me too! Will upz ur point =)Check PM
Please upped my point..![]()