[Official] Playstation 5

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
Demon Soul vs. Sekiro, which one more difficult huh?

Sekiro is GOTY for Game Awards 2019. Yes, it's by the same dev (From Software) who made the Souls series etc, therefore the brutal difficulty. One of my favourite games, so good. :D



Yesss...shhhhh....hehe. Play GOW! Great game also you can relate more strongly if you are a parent.
 

Greent

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2010
Messages
980
Reaction score
77
Nioh is easier than soul but the only thing is Nioh u need to keep on crafting while soul u need to do the correct character stats.

Sekiro need to relax and play. Gan chiong spider confirm throw controller XD
 

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,207
Reaction score
657
Sekiro is GOTY for Game Awards 2019. Yes, it's by the same dev (From Software) who made the Souls series etc, therefore the brutal difficulty. One of my favourite games, so good.
:D


Yesss...shhhhh....hehe. Play GOW! Great game also you can relate more strongly if you are a parent.

feel free to spoiler gow i finished it liao but felt ending less satisfying.. need RAGNAROK!!

Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra
 

Deathshadow

Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2018
Messages
493
Reaction score
287

zxcvbnm2021

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Sept. i already canceled my HN and got the refund.

I think you monitor this thread for drops is much faster than waiting for HN.

I got my PS5 digital from Sony Drop in Jan..whereas HN got no timeline of delivery

Yup.. I request for refund after your reply.
The waiting time is too long..
I won't trust Harvey Norman anymore..
 

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
I just started playing Spidey MM for the last 4+ hours... will it be weird if I say I am not enjoying it at all?! I mean, anyone struggling with the complexity with the controller input sequences (I struggle to remember... may be too old... LOL) and how the game is always instructing you on what to press on your controller directing u on how to take down the enemies on screen?

Spider mm can be completed in a day so wait for sales then buy better. Game too short and shouldn't cost $65.
 

Kwein

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2000
Messages
10,221
Reaction score
1,865
You can turn it off


I just started playing Spidey MM for the last 4+ hours... will it be weird if I say I am not enjoying it at all?! I mean, anyone struggling with the complexity with the controller input sequences (I struggle to remember... may be too old... LOL) and how the game is always instructing you on what to press on your controller directing u on how to take down the enemies on screen?
 

kruzeryo

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
639
Reaction score
50
any luck?

been monitoring the past few nights, nothing so far

Been monitoring too at 1am & 3am. The night I didn’t check, I saw someone wrote Courts drop the disk version. No luck.

Decided to pre-order with a Gameshop but it’s for July’s batch. Long wait but it’s okay. Don’t want to fall prey to scalpers.
 

bleachberu

Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
Anyone having luck getting the official chargers? A few posts earlier mentioned some shops have a few in stock but too busy at work to rush over. Prefer to order online. TIA
 

Icefjord

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2012
Messages
1,810
Reaction score
21
Can only afford to camp on weekends. Weekdays gotta work 😞


Been monitoring too at 1am & 3am. The night I didn’t check, I saw someone wrote Courts drop the disk version. No luck.

Decided to pre-order with a Gameshop but it’s for July’s batch. Long wait but it’s okay. Don’t want to fall prey to scalpers.
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,504
Reaction score
271
Demon Soul vs. Sekiro, which one more difficult huh?

Definitely Sekiro.

Sekiro is all about well-timed deflections actively where Demon's Souls you can still take pockets of rest by running away. Sekiro - if you run away and come back, sorry the HP refilled max, you need to kill the mini-boss/boss in 1 sitting. lol. And there is a posture gauge you need to fill up to break it's posture for an opening to deathblow. If you relax too much, it refills and you gotta start over. Basically full focus actively. Sounds tough already right? Haha. Can even make it tougher by "doing something" and if you block (NOT deflect), you will take hp damage + posture gauge fill up faster. Kena punish. Haha.

demon soul vs nioh which one more difficult?

Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra

I put Nioh on hold (Now playing Bloodborne) so can't tell but I think Demon's Souls MAYBE considered easier in terms of boss fights cos for quite a few bosses, I can just spam magic or arrows to kill them. A bit bummer.....don't know if they actually consider those loopholes in the design. As for the remaining Souls games......wait till I play. Hehe.
 
Last edited:

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2001
Messages
4,207
Reaction score
657
I just started playing Spidey MM for the last 4+ hours... will it be weird if I say I am not enjoying it at all?! I mean, anyone struggling with the complexity with the controller input sequences (I struggle to remember... may be too old... LOL) and how the game is always instructing you on what to press on your controller directing u on how to take down the enemies on screen?

Is the same games as the P4 spiderman.. just like dlc.. i felt bored after a while character seem to remain the same through out, the suit doesn't does **** much, no feel to continue on.. nor intention to buy MM..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top