[Official] Playstation 5

awesome2000

Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
230
Reaction score
38
My current TV is 4k 60hz HDMI 2.0

I very gian the LG CX to get the 4k 120Hz HDMI 2.1, hahaha but right now still ex and not many games can take advantage of 120Hz yet
 

noinimod

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2000
Messages
11,855
Reaction score
358
Strange that the disc version was up for so long. Hmm, wonder if they over-sold

Edit: Ok just sold out
 

numzkull

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2000
Messages
699
Reaction score
56
Seems many stocks coming in considering Sony drop lasted for a good 18 mins from 11.24am to 11.42am
 

aaron_teo

Member
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Anyone missed the dropped? Letting go of my order (eith extra controller) from Sony store at RRP. - $828.90

Managed to get one from Hachi.

PM Me. if no pm, i will be cancelling from sony.
 

mamboeidos

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
17,392
Reaction score
527
Yes OOS when I ask my fren go faster buy n he still tell me considering digital or disc and when I check again told him no need consider already.

Sold out liao😂

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
 

awesome2000

Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
230
Reaction score
38
the sony store has no "My Account" page to see my order details.

I want to see if I can believe I really secured a unit. it's like a dream
 

Modd-36

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2008
Messages
5,180
Reaction score
60
Anyone missed the dropped? Letting go of my order (eith extra controller) from Sony store at RRP. - $828.90

Managed to get one from Hachi.

PM Me. if no pm, i will be cancelling from sony.

U missed maybe can pm this guy bro
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top