[Official] Playstation 5

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,167
Reaction score
1,309
No update will be available on the next God of War or Horizon Forbidden West though. More on Deathloop, Indies and third party titles.

9 July 2021 Friday SGT 5AM
PlayStation State of Play July 2021
SOP_1920x1080_ENG.jpg
Hopefully have news on the new firmware with expansion ssd feature. :o
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,507
Reaction score
271
Is this game worth subscribing to PS Plus?
I haven't played it. It has gotten quite a number of great scores (as seen in this trailer) though. It takes around 12 hours to 15 hours to beat if it helps with your decision.
 

auzzuro

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2010
Messages
1,087
Reaction score
1
For the new ghost of tsushima director cut is it if I buy the ps4 version next time hv ps5 it will auto upgrade for me or I need to buy again one more time for ps5
 

Conan1986

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
6,544
Reaction score
79
Unfortunately there's no free upgrade for the base game. I would've preferred a similar upgrade path as FFVII (Free upgrade for base game, separate paid dlc for new story expansion)

They posted another new blog post, with upgrade price for South East Asia region.

GOT PS4 to GOT Director's Cut PS5 - SGD $40.90

GOT Director's Cut PS4 to GOT Director's Cut PS5 - SGD $18

GOT PS4 to GOT Director's Cut PS4 - SGD $26.90

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/07/01/20210701-got/

For the new ghost of tsushima director cut is it if I buy the ps4 version next time hv ps5 it will auto upgrade for me or I need to buy again one more time for ps5

mentioned earlier, must pay
 

Deathshadow

Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2018
Messages
496
Reaction score
288

Xethos

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2011
Messages
848
Reaction score
33
Is this game worth subscribing to PS Plus?
This game is pretty good, played it last year on pc via Xbox gamepass and I like it. I installed and tried abit on ps5 and it runs great and got make use of the dualsense haptic feedback. Will play through again if have time.
 

mradult

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Hi I am keen but don't have sufficient post to PM others :( Please PM me if it becomes available again, thank you very much!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top