chaoprokia
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2007
- Messages
- 5,421
- Reaction score
- 251
what looks nice can change my predator but i got no GPU now
I thought it’s an open secret ?suspect only la.. it seems like all retailers are getting a monthly restock anyway, so he is probably scalping his own stock
1 year . This year wafer all bought by Samsung .how many years?
u say?
How to blame ? Even Sony 1 2 ramp up production, they also have to see the faces of tsmc. It’s not like going to Macdonalds and I want to Order . The forecast is already done last yearU guys very free. U all got it all wrong. It’s Sony fault. They didn’t ramp up production. Switch has the same issue. During COVID the price of switch went up due to demand go up last year.
Nintendo ramp up supply.
so blame Sony creating this mess.
Impressive waiting for GPGTI got 3x LG oled tv, 65 GX, 65 CX, 55GX.
1 ps5 is for my dad house to connect to another LG 65 cx oled.
I got 3x 2k monitors, 27GL850x 2, dell 2721dg
2 in bedroom to play coop.
I confirm not scalper or selling or what. Is all personal use.
it could be internet connection issue? try tweak yr dns setting within the console.This problem prob has surface before... but its really causing havoc on my side.
Pretty sure quite a few of you all are on COD - Cold War.
I'm facing problems joining as a party with my PS4 friends.
- I cannot accept their invite
- They can join my party (via my invite), but they will get kicked out automatically after 1 or 2 games
I have enabled/disable my cross-play matchmaking. My NAT is set to "open".
I cant think of any other solutions already. This problem does not surface when playing with PS4 friends/party.
Do advise.
Goto admit, playing COD on 120hz is pretty darn amazing.
it could be internet connection issue? try tweak yr dns setting within the console.
https://thedroidguy.com/change-ps5-dns-settings-1144186
If tts the case, then i dk what's the prob as i dont own cod cold war. can try search fr solution in reddit/forum. it cld be a cod issue whereby there a bug only on the ps5 upgrade version of the game, tts awaiting fr a patch fix update for it. maybe you can try delete and reinstall the game / rebuild database. but if yr friends are playing ps5 version of cod on theirs all ok, then dk whats the prob. all the best. ^^thanks but did not work for me.
Wouldn't HDMI also transmit sound directly to TV?Hi, Anyone else using a Samsung QLED? With the PS5 loss of optical output I'm now having audio lag. Something to do with TV adding a delay.
Audio out is set to PCM or Bitstream?Hi, Anyone else using a Samsung QLED? With the PS5 loss of optical output I'm now having audio lag. Something to do with TV adding a delay.
try playing other shooters on the pc at 280hz - 360hz.This problem prob has surface before... but its really causing havoc on my side.
Pretty sure quite a few of you all are on COD - Cold War.
I'm facing problems joining as a party with my PS4 friends.
- I cannot accept their invite
- They can join my party (via my invite), but they will get kicked out automatically after 1 or 2 games
I have enabled/disable my cross-play matchmaking. My NAT is set to "open".
I cant think of any other solutions already. This problem does not surface when playing with PS4 friends/party.
Do advise.
Goto admit, playing COD on 120hz is pretty darn amazing.
Wa bro dam fierce 280-360 hz. I play 144/165 already feel dam good.try playing other shooters on the pc at 280hz - 360hz.
120hz is actually still real bad if u ever game on higher refresh rates. I can notice the choppiness still as I am used to higher refresh rates for first person shooters.
That's the issue. PCM is good but PCM on my TV can only transmit stereo, so must tell ps5 and TV to output bitstream so AV receiver can do Dolby 5.1. Apparently if a TV sends bitstream over ARC HDMI, there's a delay.Audio out is set to PCM or Bitstream?
Yea I play alot of csgo previously. Very smooth. So if I play 120hz... Still choppy to me haha.. my eyes accustomed to higher refresh rates.Wa bro dam fierce 280-360 hz. I play 144/165 already feel dam good.
Haha too bad ps5 only support 1080p 120hz for some titles. I don’t have any super high refresh panel but I am not into any shooters except overwatch.Yea I play alot of csgo previously. Very smooth. So if I play 120hz... Still choppy to me haha.. my eyes accustomed to higher refresh rates.
So for those that are "mesmerised" by 120hz, try higher than u will know how smooth it gets.
Yeah lo, also had the issue because I was using Sonos, only HDMI in from TV, or optical from TV itself. So had to just leave with Bitstream with a bit of delay.That's the issue. PCM is good but PCM on my TV can only transmit stereo, so must tell ps5 and TV to output bitstream so AV receiver can do Dolby 5.1. Apparently if a TV sends bitstream over ARC HDMI, there's a delay.
Never had this problem with PS4 because with optic out, could just go straight to the AV receiver!