[Official] Playstation 5

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,485
Reaction score
8,612
Y don’t go for A80J instead of A8H?
A8H is older model, newer model A80J then have hdmi 2.1 support.

anyway…. Sony is overpriced unless you are really particular about movies, where maybe Sony is 5% better than LG. Gaming wise LG CX/C1/G1 is better than Sony oled.
i very pekchek alr want to return also refund cannot say deliver on the way then at nigh appear outside my hse yea shld get lg harvey normal is cheaper 4/5k only!
 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,485
Reaction score
8,612
That's funny, so fast delivery. Lol.
cause I called them early afternoon to kp want to ask about the ps bundle then they say will check help expedite on it then called me back say already delivery on the way, I suspect is rushed because I want to return and refund it
 

popeyes

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
153
cause I called them early afternoon to kp want to ask about the ps bundle then they say will check help expedite on it then called me back say already delivery on the way, I suspect is rushed because I want to return and refund it
You work in o&g? Today AWS just bank in and u spent it away? Lol.
 
Last edited:

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
13,694
Reaction score
3,287
i very pekchek alr want to return also refund cannot say deliver on the way then at nigh appear outside my hse yea shld get lg harvey normal is cheaper 4/5k only!
They found a huge carrot to chop of course must fulfil fast. Standard tactic. Just reject the order

actually you are not losing out much tbh.
tbh 4K 120hz is unrealistic unless you got rtx 3080 or 3090. The games that support 120hz on PS5 is only 1080P. So as long as got 120hz refresh I believe you should be getting decent performance. Only that LG oled TVs have lower input lag but the difference shouldn’t be much for majority of people. Hdmi 2.1 is overrated, you can even use hdmi 2.0 tbh.
 
Last edited:

hyperfuse

Master Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
4,380
Reaction score
1,848
Yea I using 65inch lg cx with hdmi 2.1.

No big deal one. Not a game changer. Play on a 4k 60hz also decent. I bought it because I wanted the "best" back then..but buy already also like that. I would have bought a larger 75inch non oled for a more immersive experience for watching movies
 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,485
Reaction score
8,612
is ok, song already, Valhalla play as male evior dual wield two axes 🪓 can sail too from the start! wooh!

tenor.gif
 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,485
Reaction score
8,612
by the way guys, ac valhalla i spent around S$20 (1500 Helix) for the xp booster and there is a limited duration of boost for 5000+ days, the boost can be paused in-game.
 

BassDude

Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2002
Messages
179
Reaction score
13
I started ACV not long ago. Enjoying this too. Love the cross platform save. Playing on both Ps5 and PC. I didn't buy the xp boost though as I'm not sure if I need to buy on both platforms or just one. If both, then no thanks.
 

BassDude

Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2002
Messages
179
Reaction score
13
Oh regarding ACV, my version is Eur but I play using my Asia account . If I do buy the xp boost or any dlc using Eur account, does anyone know if I can use on my Asia account?
 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,485
Reaction score
8,612
I started ACV not long ago. Enjoying this too. Love the cross platform save. Playing on both Ps5 and PC. I didn't buy the xp boost though as I'm not sure if I need to buy on both platforms or just one. If both, then no thanks.
there is xp boost and silver boost, two types and a combo both for booster pack (1500 Helix) S$20+/- i bought them for smoother gameplay progression and better experience no need to complete all the side tasks/quests to go next area.
 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,485
Reaction score
8,612
oohhrb2qm2warsq5chf7-scaled.jpg

I just bought this two handed great sword 🗡 it’s good swings in an arc to hit multiple targets!
85
 

Spitfyre

Junior Member
Joined
May 4, 2019
Messages
31
Reaction score
12
there is xp boost and silver boost, two types and a combo both for booster pack (1500 Helix) S$20+/- i bought them for smoother gameplay progression and better experience no need to complete all the side tasks/quests to go next area.
*Cough* pay to win *cough*
Financial incentive to make it less fun for the rest of us. Instant-avoid. Thanks for the warning.
 

BassDude

Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2002
Messages
179
Reaction score
13
To each his own ba. I am enjoying the game without paying other than the game, the side quests and season pass. For some who has not as much time, he might choose to pay to progress instead of grinding. Bottom line is we enjoy the game whichever way, can liao. :). Here is a good place to share what we enjoy about the game.
 

BassDude

Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2002
Messages
179
Reaction score
13
In ACV, I'm taking so much time making sure I don't miss the side quests and treasures instead of following main story line. Is any end game content for this game?
 

BassDude

Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2002
Messages
179
Reaction score
13
On another note, anyone playing returnal? I have reached biome 6. It's so damn hard. Everytime I reach that biome, then kiss the floor.
 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,485
Reaction score
8,612
*Cough* pay to win *cough*
Financial incentive to make it less fun for the rest of us. Instant-avoid. Thanks for the warning.
Brother please be more open minded, this is not a pvp real players game, it is a single player pve game that’s does not affect anyone else.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top