
Atleast can replace cause of the warranty lolMy dualsense R2 spring just broke within 3 months
Knn what a shitty quality
I have a spare controller , especially ACV always press R1 R2 and the right R3 odin sight during combat will often loose and spoil after few months.My dualsense R2 spring just broke within 3 months
Knn what a shitty quality
It shouldn’t break down so easily. A google search would find many with such issue.I have a spare controller , especially ACV always press R1 R2 and the right R3 odin sight during combat will often loose and spoil after few months.
![]()
I've platinum'd the game after they finally released the update that fixed my bugged Sins of the Mother trophy. Had to run through biomes 4-6 again, defeat the final boss and trigger the secret ending to get it.On another note, anyone playing returnal? I have reached biome 6. It's so damn hard. Everytime I reach that biome, then kiss the floor.
maybe the adaptive trigger. not quite used to it when playing fifa.It shouldn’t break down so easily. A google search would find many with such issue.
My previous ps4 controller can last for years even with multiple drops
As what Jason has mentioned, Assassin's Creed Valhalla is a single player game. I played the game without the need to buy any quick level ups or whatnot at all. It is not even close to Dead Souls level of difficult. It even has the typical levels of even Easy, Normal, and Hard. How can this game even be considered as Pay to Win? LoL! The story can set you back for weeks worth of story and gameplay. It was a great experience to be honest. I love the story line.*Cough* pay to win *cough*
Financial incentive to make it less fun for the rest of us. Instant-avoid. Thanks for the warning.
I've platinum'd the game after they finally released the update that fixed my bugged Sins of the Mother trophy. Had to run through biomes 4-6 again, defeat the final boss and trigger the secret ending to get it.
Biome 6 has nasty enemies (especially Typhonops aka Big Floaty McSwipey with projectiles that cause malfunctions). You just need to play it a bunch and learn how they behave so you can see the "tells" before their attacks and avoid in a timely manner. With all the hours I put into the game between clearing the stages and looking for the collectibles, I still have major problems with Typhonops and the drones in B3/B5.
Also leveling weapon perks will be helpful. Easiest way to clear any difficult enemy in my opinion is to get a Hollowseeker with Portal Beam and Serrated Projectiles. If you somehow manage to get a Portal Turret on it as well, then consider it your lucky day![]()
Fully agree on this. This is my first Assassins Creed game and I enjoy it alot. I think to myself... What have I been missing out from the past AC games...As what Jason has mentioned, Assassin's Creed Valhalla is a single player game. I played the game without the need to buy any quick level ups or whatnot at all. It is not even close to Dead Souls level of difficult. It even has the typical levels of even Easy, Normal, and Hard. How can this game even be considered as Pay to Win? LoL! The story can set you back for weeks worth of story and gameplay. It was a great experience to be honest. I love the story line.
I focus on Story Heavy games as I hate grindy games like Monster Hunter and definitely not Pay-To-Win junks like Genshin Impact. Even though they may have story, their grindy aspect reflects the exact lines you mention of "Financial incentive to make it less fun for the rest of us."
I will sure as hell not be playing the next Battlefield as it is Multiplayer only and costs a ridiculous full AAA price of $90+ Singapore dollars. No thank you. That is price gouging at its finest by none other than EA. These are the kinds that I will never ever support to teach them a lesson.
But Assassin's Creed Valhalla? You are targeting the wrong game and missing out on an easily accessible game for many people regardless of difficulty all because you see something that isn't even actually needed. Ubisoft are ones that actually listen to its player base to not make a pay-to-win game and want people to explore their world. It's as deep as Witcher 3 and Ghost of Tsushima. I love exploring the wilderness. Full of very cool side quests that has deep stories as opposed to hollow side quest. It's a deep world with a lot of world building. Don't dismiss it.
Oh! The graphics are amazing and further enhances your experience really believing in the world that you are playing in.
brother the new controller R1 and R2 are plug on like lego and removable to revels the screw etc, is not so robust the design ie. not designed to last long long yearsIt shouldn’t break down so easily. A google search would find many with such issue.
My previous ps4 controller can last for years even with multiple drops
means it's a failed designbrother the new controller R1 and R2 are plug on like lego and removable to revels the screw etc, is not so robust the design ie. not designed to last long long years
Witcher 3 Wild Hunt is $12/13Assassin's Creed Valhalla? You are targeting the wrong game and missing out on an easily accessible game for many people regardless of difficulty all because you see something that isn't even actually needed. Ubisoft are ones that actually listen to its player base to not make a pay-to-win game and want people to explore their world. It's as deep as Witcher 3 and Ghost of Tsushima.
relax bro, put your contacts down on waitlist and wait for 3-4 monthsHOW THE **** DO I BUY A PS5 AT RETAIL?
is super fun! my dane used dual wield bearded axesFully agree on this. This is my first Assassins Creed game and I enjoy it alot. I think to myself... What have I been missing out from the past AC games...
Demon souls still too expensive after discount. 69.50… waiting for it to drop below 45 sgd lol hopefully year endSummer Sale
A lot of titles this time round. Just some that I noticed.
- Returnal & Demon's Souls (29% off)
- Sackboy (33% off)
- Dark Souls series (DS1, 2, 3) on discount as well, in case you wanna get into it before Elden Ring.
- etc etc etc.
![]()
https://blog.playstation.com/2021/0...-sale-comes-to-playstation-store/?smcid=psapp