[Official] Playstation 5

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
13,693
Reaction score
3,284
1-BC22-B45-0-D39-4463-B5-A7-E2-BCA9-F63-B85.jpg


Preparation for new firmware update for my two PS5s. Taking a risk on these 2TB babies…. Lol

Two more physical games for this weekend!

1-CC905-A3-EAE4-49-E0-8-B5-F-CD20105-E7044.jpg


4885-F218-BABB-4-A4-F-9-B53-9-CED74-AD3-CA4.jpg


But main tech hoots are over here. :o

Top specs for Mac mini and iPad Pro. Gonna test out the 10gbps ethernet. :D

3-E8-F7721-9438-49-D4-9321-60-C064-EE01-AB.jpg


87-CD15-DD-2-B07-464-D-8-B81-E9-B12-D942364.jpg


8-CF26295-4700-4901-B7-D5-7-EBD6435-F06-A.jpg


D5-E0-C80-C-BA2-D-44-BC-AA13-9-DD1-B4-D99381.jpg


DA7-FF085-5-A9-E-41-F8-A8-E4-698-B54-F6-CDD0.jpg


F04-D1461-1-C3-C-4-C16-AC06-E5414-D3-ECFBB.jpg


Humble headphone hoot

EE228083-1022-4-A68-AAA0-D1-C90-C375-D2-F.jpg
Wa all so expensive. Wtf lol. Later cannot use the 2tb SSDs gg.

I waiting for new iPad mini out later this year. So many ugreen stuff lol. I am waiting for my LG 48 c1 oled to be delivered as well.

12.9 iPad Pro too big for me even though it has mini led, waiting for 11 inch pro to have the mini led. As for Mac mini… why get max spec Mac mini, more worth to get MacBook Pro or iMac and connect external displays.

walao eh 3k usd headphones haha. I also audiophile but not too crazy.
 

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,167
Reaction score
1,309
Wa all so expensive. Wtf lol. Later cannot use the 2tb SSDs gg.

I waiting for new iPad mini out later this year. So many ugreen stuff lol. I am waiting for my LG 48 c1 oled to be delivered as well.

12.9 iPad Pro too big for me even though it has mini led, waiting for 11 inch pro to have the mini led. As for Mac mini… why get max spec Mac mini, more worth to get MacBook Pro or iMac and connect external displays.

walao eh 3k usd headphones haha. I also audiophile but not too crazy.
Cannot use just used for pc loh. Got 3 rigs to choose from. ;)

I already have mba and mbp so that will be tech refresh in time to come.

for one of the best closed can headphone, it’s not ex. Looking for an opened can headphone next round.
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,507
Reaction score
271
1-BC22-B45-0-D39-4463-B5-A7-E2-BCA9-F63-B85.jpg


Preparation for new firmware update for my two PS5s. Taking a risk on these 2TB babies…. Lol

Two more physical games for this weekend!

1-CC905-A3-EAE4-49-E0-8-B5-F-CD20105-E7044.jpg


4885-F218-BABB-4-A4-F-9-B53-9-CED74-AD3-CA4.jpg


But main tech hoots are over here. :o

Top specs for Mac mini and iPad Pro. Gonna test out the 10gbps ethernet. :D

3-E8-F7721-9438-49-D4-9321-60-C064-EE01-AB.jpg


87-CD15-DD-2-B07-464-D-8-B81-E9-B12-D942364.jpg


8-CF26295-4700-4901-B7-D5-7-EBD6435-F06-A.jpg


D5-E0-C80-C-BA2-D-44-BC-AA13-9-DD1-B4-D99381.jpg


DA7-FF085-5-A9-E-41-F8-A8-E4-698-B54-F6-CDD0.jpg


F04-D1461-1-C3-C-4-C16-AC06-E5414-D3-ECFBB.jpg


Humble headphone hoot

EE228083-1022-4-A68-AAA0-D1-C90-C375-D2-F.jpg
Your Game & Watch caught my eye though. There's a Zelda one coming too - 12 Nov 2021. Sorry. Cannot side track too much, this is still a PS5 thread. Hehe.
 

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
13,693
Reaction score
3,284
Cannot use just used for pc loh. Got 3 rigs to choose from. ;)

I already have mba and mbp so that will be tech refresh in time to come.

for one of the best closed can headphone, it’s not ex. Looking for an opened can headphone next round.
Haha I see. I don’t really like Apple Mac OS platform.

I am an iem guy, using FitEar iems.
 

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
13,693
Reaction score
3,284
iem I also have from JH… u using custom?
I got 3 custom fitears and 2 universals. In fact I got like 10 custom iems from diff Brands. Currently only using FitEar as the rest are not that good sounding to my ears.
Customs: FitEar C435, MH334, Aya snow.
Universals: TG334 and TG 333

actually plug into ps5 controller sounds quite good for games tbh.
 

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,167
Reaction score
1,309
I got 3 custom fitears and 2 universals. In fact I got like 10 custom iems from diff Brands. Currently only using FitEar as the rest are not that good sounding to my ears.
Customs: FitEar C435, MH334, Aya snow.
Universals: TG334 and TG 333

actually plug into ps5 controller sounds quite good for games tbh.
See leh… wanna see your custom designs
 

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,167
Reaction score
1,309

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
13,693
Reaction score
3,284
Thought u will display all 3 custom designs mah… lol

connect to ps5… interesting. Can try later… not sure dualsense got power to drive them.

mine design is simple. Didn’t spend a lot of iem cos retrofit my car with ICE.

EBCE97-D3-17-F1-46-F4-8-DC2-A5-B8-EA2-EAF9-D.jpg
Haha FitEar no design one, only colour options. Expensive hobby. I am some kind of tech otaku also

sound is acceptable la for dual sense 5. I mostly use my Dolby Atmos sound bars or tv internal speaker when I play
 

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
14,473
Reaction score
2,045
Anyone playing this new game?
Tribes of midgard? Can coop up to 10 players campaign. Diablo style. Looks fun.
$27 for 2 version. Ps4&5. Just released today only…
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top