[Official] Playstation 5

FuzzyMuzzy

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2006
Messages
1,093
Reaction score
0
Does anyone know which game stores are keeping stock and flipping? I find it hard to believe for 6 months my pre-order queue has not moved much and for the past 3 months no movement at all.
 

Cedesria

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
1,308
Reaction score
143
Where did u get the xbox from?
I had bought the Xbox Halo Edition during 11.11 from Shopee Qisahn store. Had limited sets only. Spammed like crazy to buy out and checkout ASAP. Did not even bother to use the cash back or vouchers. Straight away hor payment straight.

as for the COD vanguard, it’s also from Qisahn but from Lazada. With vouchers, I paid like $78 for it nia.
 

Cedesria

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
1,308
Reaction score
143
Does anyone know which game stores are keeping stock and flipping? I find it hard to believe for 6 months my pre-order queue has not moved much and for the past 3 months no movement at all.
Honestly. The stock is really low. I got two sets of PS5. One is preorder from Play-E (someone apparently dropped his interest i had gotten it), the other set is my good buddy whom is working in one of the IT electronic shop. His position quite high, so straight away able to reserve a set.

if u really want a PS5, really no choice but to pay scalper price. Not supporting scalping. But it’s really no choice. So if u can get a 1k deal for PS5 straight away go for it.
 

Cedesria

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
1,308
Reaction score
143
Be careful of online scams! $1k for nothing :(

The boy, who cannot be named as he is under 18, pleaded guilty on Wednesday (Nov 10) to four counts of cheating, including one in which he deceived a victim into believing he would sell him a PlayStation 5.

He also tricked another victim into transferring $1,000 to him by falsely claiming on Carousell that he was selling a PlayStation 5.

The boy is expected to be in court next on Nov 17 for sentencing.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...osing-as-a-woman-online-offering-sex-services
Mine from Shopee Qisahn. I not dumb to jump into cheap deals in Carousell.
 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,527
Reaction score
8,652
Honestly. The stock is really low. I got two sets of PS5. One is preorder from Play-E (someone apparently dropped his interest i had gotten it), the other set is my good buddy whom is working in one of the IT electronic shop. His position quite high, so straight away able to reserve a set.

if u really want a PS5, really no choice but to pay scalper price. Not supporting scalping. But it’s really no choice. So if u can get a 1k deal for PS5 straight away go for it.
$1k+ is for PS5 no disk edition, asking price is so much higher than MSRP 😥 why stock is still low after a year?
 

randomph

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
22,863
Reaction score
9,011
think easiest is still order from US as most of the stock will go there.

anyway, no rush for me, PC master gaming still strong, but would like to get it sometime mid next year
 

Radecx

Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2020
Messages
303
Reaction score
14
Is there a Steelseries Arctis 7P+ or is it just called Arctis 7P?

In steelseries I can see 7P+, but shopee/lazada only 7P.
 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,527
Reaction score
8,652
think easiest is still order from US as most of the stock will go there.

anyway, no rush for me, PC master gaming still strong, but would like to get it sometime mid next year
lovely 🥰 well said I’m still using my old 2018’s RTX2080 PC for gaming on Uplay, Steam, Xbox Game Pass, Epic games store, battle.net and EA Origin. my PS4 Pro is used for TV play some games like AC Valhalla, Mafia etc. I intend to buy sometime by 2022/23 for the exclusive wolverines or batman on PS5(hope is pro by then)
 

Cedesria

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
1,308
Reaction score
143
Super console gamer! What games do you play?
Used to be a pc gamer. But that was years ago. My 3090rtx rig now used for my daughter home based learning haha.

I am a solo gamer. Bought a lot of PS4 and ps5 games but yet to complete. Now playing remastered Spider-Man, miles morales, guardians of the galaxy and ratchet and clank.

but these days always play my xbox series x leh. Forza horizon. That game is fun!

when u get older, no more time for mmo or long hours of gaming. If everyday got two hours of gaming will be consider lucky. So these days I will play a bit on home console then stop. Most of the time either play switch or mobile games on the train.
 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,527
Reaction score
8,652
Used to be a pc gamer. But that was years ago. My 3090rtx rig now used for my daughter home based learning haha.

I am a solo gamer. Bought a lot of PS4 and ps5 games but yet to complete. Now playing remastered Spider-Man, miles morales, guardians of the galaxy and ratchet and clank.

but these days always play my xbox series x leh. Forza horizon. That game is fun!

when u get older, no more time for mmo or long hours of gaming. If everyday got two hours of gaming will be consider lucky. So these days I will play a bit on home console then stop. Most of the time either play switch or mobile games on the train.
I used to be a pc gamer too and now I am into console after getting my own apartment, spider-man and ratchet and clank are nice games on PS.

I have yet to have time to try the Forza Horizon on Xbox Game Pass.

Yeah after have own family the time to play game is around an hour or two at night and that's very lucky!

Woah you have 3090?? PC master race! 🤭

Cannot be you take train, you are so rich and wealthy! 🤗
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top