Square Enix is owned by Sony right?
Unless Microsoft buys Sony LOL
Sony owned Sq Enix? Sony so satki? First time heard of this

Square Enix is owned by Sony right?
Unless Microsoft buys Sony LOL
As long as MS leave my Square Enix alone, I'm good....
I doubt COD titles will be exclusive, they want the sales and player base from playstation.
Do console gamers care about blizzard games? To me, they are more to the PC side...
I think this is more of a $68 billion Game Pass push.
Can I cancel after 3 months?https://www.playstation.com/en-sg/games/ea-play/
Now until February 8, 2022, new members can get three months of EA Play* for the price of one.
SGD6.90
Sure. Just remember to cancel before it lapse.Can I cancel after 3 months?
I doubt it'll be exclusives to Xbox.
But it will surely add alot of people jumping on the Gamepass Ultimate.
Well Sony can drop 2.5 trillion to purchase MS and make them PlayStation exclusivefuture Bethesda games are exclusive to xbox..
MS don't drop near 69 billion just so they can release it to playstation.
not sure if you are joking.....Well Sony can drop 2.5 trillion to purchase MS and make them PlayStation exclusive
They can if they want, but the issue is regulators will not approve as basically they will monopolise the console and to a certain extent the whole gaming industry and that is not good for consumers.Ask M$ buy Sony lah
Then come out with a 'XboxStation' console.
Everyone happy![]()
Bethesda games don't make money like how CoD is now a cash cow with micro transactions.future Bethesda games are exclusive to xbox..
MS don't drop near 69 billion just so they can release it to playstation.
Sony definitely reject because Playstation is one of its biggest revenue contributors. Won't give up the goose that lays the golden eggs.Ask M$ buy Sony lah
Then come out with a 'XboxStation' console.
Everyone happy![]()
underage/new account? lol
Is Mortal Kombat that fun? Can play 100+ hours.I played alot of Ghost of Tsushim Legends online coop with my friend.
![]()
![]()
If I remembered correctly, when PS3 was first launched in 2006, local retail price was also ~$1,000. For those who are desperate and can't wait, they just have to treat it as COVID supply crunch tax loh. It's unfortunate due to unexpected COVID disruption.PS5 now selling online at S$1299.99 OMG!
.