[Official] Playstation 5

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
17,141
Reaction score
469
I think I am ready for Elden Ring......

IMG-20220123-011130.jpg

No Sekiro? Hand over your FROM Software fanclub membership card...
 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,483
Reaction score
8,612
same here
I'm just looking to play the Horizon Zero and GoW sequels and replacing my ps4p
waiting it out is actually beneficial since game prices would have dropped

I'll rather wait for a year than give a single cent to a scalper
Actually I personally find GoW quite fun as an action hack and slash game if only the sequel can make the puzzle 🧩 solving less or simpler and have less mean enemies ie cuter enemies so is not so gross.
 

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
17,141
Reaction score
469
Actually I personally find GoW quite fun as an action hack and slash game if only the sequel can make the puzzle 🧩 solving less or simpler and have less mean enemies ie cuter enemies so is not so gross.

'cuter' enemies? Hello...this is god of war, not mario bros. you expecting Krators fighting Goombas?
 

dagobah

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2006
Messages
950
Reaction score
140
The one that really got me into them is Sekiro. Great to see that you are also beating these games one by one. But why not day one?
Need to finish DS3 first, though I know it's not necessary. Also, I don't want to fatigue myself playing the same genre/ type of game back to back. Don't usually do it.
Although I have to say, these games have a very additive game loop of figuring out the path, fight mini bosses, opening the next path, fight more bosses.... the cycles go on.... the frustrations and the rages.... and the satisfaction of figuring out and defeating the bosses.

Scholar of the First Sin still got the last dlc to go. Intended to take a break after the 1st dlc, but the addiction got me.:giggle:
 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,483
Reaction score
8,612
'cuter' enemies? Hello...this is god of war, not mario bros. you expecting Krators fighting Goombas?
I remembered god of war used to be two chained blades and less glore blood, maybe excuse me I’m now much older and don’t have the stomach for so much blood and glore sorry!

Enemies can be made to look less nasty/disgusting and less glore like this case just let them disintegrate upon defeat?

Too nasty wife will not be happy especially when young children saw and what’s this, I will get scolded late at night on the bed for my sick mindset 🙄

maxresdefault.jpg
 

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
17,141
Reaction score
469
I remembered god of war used to be two chained blades and less glore blood, maybe excuse me I’m now much older and don’t have the stomach for so much blood and glore sorry!


maxresdefault.jpg

eh... you remembered wrongly..if anything else the new god of war is less gory and violent.

youtube search 'god of war 3 poseidon fight' and then you tell me.
 

MrAwesomeX

Banned
Joined
Sep 27, 2015
Messages
13,912
Reaction score
5,855
This acquisition no doubt will add pressure to Sony.
COD series is consider one of the top games hoot by gamers.
But Sony can only LLST cos not as cash rich as M$

However won't affect gamers as most gamers usually have PS5 + gaming PC. Best of both world :LOL:

Now that most ps exclusive go to pc port eventually ...
It's the better move to buy Xbox + game pass and pc gaming.

Especially most cannot even get ps5 lol.
Unless Sony do something , MS pretty much gonna own this generation console war eventually as the game pass is just too good with blizzard exclusives .

Heng I haven't got ps5 yet.
 

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
25,292
Reaction score
1,434
I remembered god of war used to be two chained blades and less glore blood, maybe excuse me I’m now much older and don’t have the stomach for so much blood and glore sorry!
Enemies can be made to look less nasty/disgusting and less glore like this case just let them disintegrate upon defeat?
Too nasty wife will not be happy especially when young children saw and what’s this, I will get scolded late at night on the bed for my sick mindset
1f644.png

maxresdefault.jpg

lol what did I just read
GoW is perfect as it is...if you find it too gorey (which it isn't) and kids-unfriendly you can try the Spiderman series which is great too
 

Elysium87

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2017
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
89
Now that most ps exclusive go to pc port eventually ...
It's the better move to buy Xbox + game pass and pc gaming.

Especially most cannot even get ps5 lol.
Unless Sony do something , MS pretty much gonna own this generation console war eventually as the game pass is just too good with blizzard exclusives .

Heng I haven't got ps5 yet.
what's the point of getting xbox since u gonna game on pc, just get game pass and u get game on pc as well. for ps exclusive, can just wait few years later while playing on gamepass, then once exclusive out on pc, can play on pc
 

MrAwesomeX

Banned
Joined
Sep 27, 2015
Messages
13,912
Reaction score
5,855
what's the point of getting xbox since u gonna game on pc, just get game pass and u get game on pc as well. for ps exclusive, can just wait few years later while playing on gamepass, then once exclusive out on pc, can play on pc

Cause I dun feel getting rip off by GPU scalpers lol . Might as well buy a powerful Xbox.
 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,483
Reaction score
8,612
eh... you remembered wrongly..if anything else the new god of war is less gory and violent.

youtube search 'god of war 3 poseidon fight' and then you tell me.
Okay maybe now older and less stomach for such violence 😂 less glore and violence is always a good thing!
lol what did I just read
GoW is perfect as it is...if you find it too gorey (which it isn't) and kids-unfriendly you can try the Spiderman series which is great too
That’s why I spent way more hours on Spider-Man but after many hours start to get boring too haha 😆 the new Lego StarWars game looks promising GoW should learn from them!

Cause I dun feel getting rip off by GPU scalpers lol . Might as well buy a powerful Xbox.
However powerful Xbox X is still way less spectacular than GPU 3080/30

lego-star-wars-the-skywalker-saga-box-art-deluxe-edition-8y7uyr.jpg

Cute villains
https%3A%2F%2Fdorksideoftheforce.com%2Ffiles%2F2020%2F08%2Flego-star-wars-the-skywalker-saga-gallery-obi-wan-maul-_48dd5a23.jpg
 

nicholaspixel

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi All , i am new here would like to ask everyone is there anyway to pre order or getting alerts when there is a restock of PS5?
 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,483
Reaction score
8,612
That's like saying Toyota less powerful than a Ferrari.

Compare how much it is to buy a PS5 or XBOX vs an entire PC.
Most of the console gamers here are PC gamers and mobile phone gamers too!

Of course the cheapest is mobile phone gamers follow by console gamers then the best is PC gamers - serious stuff - hardcore - $$$$ - PC gamers can spent like 16 hours daily gaming that’s me around nearly 20 years ago during school holidays!
 

-Zeora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
12,518
Reaction score
115
what's the point of getting xbox since u gonna game on pc, just get game pass and u get game on pc as well. for ps exclusive, can just wait few years later while playing on gamepass, then once exclusive out on pc, can play on pc
Yeah I gonna get PS5 and powerful PC rig to game. makes zero sense to get Xbox. ofc it depends on your budget.
 

galliano

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
4,335
Reaction score
121
The PS Wrap-up works now for me.
Am surprised that I actually play so much of Days Gone. It was really quite a good experience, cos one of the 1st few games i did when i got the PS5.

 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,483
Reaction score
8,612
The PS Wrap-up works now for me.
Am surprised that I actually play so much of Days Gone. It was really quite a good experience, cos one of the 1st few games i did when i got the PS5.

Bro so many hours omg’ Call of Duty series was bought over by Microsoft the owner of Xbox gaming console.
 

MrAwesomeX

Banned
Joined
Sep 27, 2015
Messages
13,912
Reaction score
5,855
That's like saying Toyota less powerful than a Ferrari.

Compare how much it is to buy a PS5 or XBOX vs an entire PC.

Gaming on pc now days is an luxury.

Probably take 2-3 years for GPU prices to go back close to actual retail pricing .

Budget pc gaming is practically dead .
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top