[Official] Playstation 5

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2006
Messages
80,424
Reaction score
6,599
they have 12-month discount la🤦🏼‍♂️ for both new and existing players. you go and wait for this year’s Black Friday
I Asia PSN for dunno how long liao :s13: last year cny Sony got 12+3 or 12mths at just below 40$. Mines expiring in apr :(
 

Fat_Bastard

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2003
Messages
8,050
Reaction score
2,536
I Asia PSN for dunno how long liao :s13: last year cny Sony got 12+3 or 12mths at just below 40$. Mines expiring in apr :(
Next time just whack a few years worth when there's discount.

I whacked 5 years worth of psn plus just before the price increase in 2018.

Got a friend who whacked 10 years worth of psn plus during the same time lol.
 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,485
Reaction score
8,612
Next time just whack a few years worth when there's discount.

I whacked 5 years worth of psn plus just before the price increase in 2018.

Got a friend who whacked 10 years worth of psn plus during the same time lol.
later 5 or 10 years later no more PSN how?
 

Lance321

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
8,007
Reaction score
3,043
If I put a deposit at shops for a PS5 now, how long before I can get one?
You will regret it. It will be super long as many places have not even gotten their stocks for months. I have given up and stopped caring myself. I will just play on my ps4 till ps5 becomes more readily available and possibly become cheaper.
 
Last edited:

It's_Not_Me

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Messages
1,087
Reaction score
470

SiaoAngMoh

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2000
Messages
1,507
Reaction score
29

FuZioN84

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2016
Messages
82
Reaction score
16
Is yours Physical disc or PS Plus collection? PS plus collection can’t upgrade…

i am unsure if they need some time to update the playstation store or something….
 

Radecx

Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2020
Messages
303
Reaction score
14
Anybody have an Uncharted 4 or LL disk or digital asia version then a US PSN Account?

My main psn is US but I can only see R3 versions here and not sure if upgrade $10 will be available on my US psn.
 

It's_Not_Me

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Messages
1,087
Reaction score
470
Is yours Physical disc or PS Plus collection? PS plus collection can’t upgrade…

i am unsure if they need some time to update the playstation store or something….
I have a physical disk and ps plus collection. Still cannot upgrade.
 

It's_Not_Me

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2017
Messages
1,087
Reaction score
470
Anybody have an Uncharted 4 or LL disk or digital asia version then a US PSN Account?

My main psn is US but I can only see R3 versions here and not sure if upgrade $10 will be available on my US psn.
I have UC4 disc Asia. Try with both SG PSN and US PSN. Still cannot upgrade. Think the game region need to match the PSN region to perform the upgrade. There might still be an issue with Asia upgrade right now. Back to GOT then until it got resolve.
 

FuZioN84

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2016
Messages
82
Reaction score
16
Hey guys, I just checked ps Asia store, now it reflected that I can do the upgrade for SGD 13. Phew.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top