[Official] Playstation 5

google69

Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
ps5 ******* edition seems like the more value purchase to me. can buy disc, finish can resale, or trade / share with friends.
 

tarui04

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2004
Messages
64,428
Reaction score
1,776
what screen are you guys using it on? can someone recommend some 27" 4k screen?
 

Deathshadow

Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2018
Messages
493
Reaction score
287
ps5-playstation-5-1.original.jpg
ps5-playstation-5-2.original.jpg
 

~WindzStriker~

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
15,108
Reaction score
20
You all sibei hardcore.

Dont understand the need to chiong to be one of the first few to touch PS5. Haha

Is there any game that is exclusive to PS5 and not on PS4 thats why need to chiong ?

I play all sorts of games actually. But will probably only buy PS5 come next year after June.


And no brainer, definitely disc version.
I dont keep games at all.
I dont buy Brand New games too. Source from carousell, play, resell immediately, mostly breakeven, means technically Free Game for me
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,504
Reaction score
271
My only reason to get ps5 (if getting) at launch would be cos of Demon Souls Remake (looks very good). I have never played it before during ps3 era though. Sekiro got me into FromSoft/difficult games. Which TVs are you guys pairing it with?

Other than Demon Souls Remake, nothing else interests me at this point of time. Plus still got my ps4 with a bunch of backlogs to slowly play until GOW2, FFXVI etc release on PS5. Just finished Ghost, now on Nioh, still got RE3, TLOU2, etc. No rush, slowly enjoy.
 

kmchow98

Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
129
Reaction score
4
My only reason to get ps5 (if getting) at launch would be cos of Demon Souls Remake (looks very good). I have never played it before during ps3 era though. Sekiro got me into FromSoft/difficult games. Which TVs are you guys pairing it with?

Other than Demon Souls Remake, nothing else interests me at this point of time. Plus still got my ps4 with a bunch of backlogs to slowly play until GOW2, FFXVI etc release on PS5. Just finished Ghost, now on Nioh, still got RE3, TLOU2, etc. No rush, slowly enjoy.

If you want to maximise the souls experience, I mean, invasions, coop and pvp active everywhere, playing the game at launch is the best. And that's why I'm getting the PS5. But not sure if that is possible.
 

frizee

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
7,859
Reaction score
1,462
When PS4 Spider-Man launched, I was rather busy and didnt bother much!

Now! I just wanna play FF, Spidey and chill during the holiday season! :s12:
 
Last edited:

BangBusDriver

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2015
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Is it just me but I find Digital Edition more “beautiful”? The disc slot for standard edition doesn’t look nice at all. My psn account is also US so i always buy my games digitally.
 

tarui04

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2004
Messages
64,428
Reaction score
1,776
Is it just me but I find Digital Edition more “beautiful”? The disc slot for standard edition doesn’t look nice at all. My psn account is also US so i always buy my games digitally.


it looks more symmetrical to me. I pre-ordered the digital version
 

Radecx

Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2020
Messages
303
Reaction score
14
You guys need a TV or monitor with HDMI 2.1 that supports 120hz+ to take advantage if a game supports 120fps.

Not sure how many games will support 120fps though.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top