galliano
Master Member
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2001
- Messages
- 4,336
- Reaction score
- 121
sian...![]()
Odd. I thought retail price is $749. Why listed $729?

sian...![]()
Odd. I thought retail price is $749. Why listed $729?
$729.Odd. I thought retail price is $749. Why listed $729?
I did not say that its a QC issue, I said maybe its like what Vincent Teoh suggested, a QC issue.
I think LiLAsN explained it very well in his post. The reason why TD's cable didn't work is because the cable simply wasn't rated for 48gbps, its like what I said, the cable shipped with the PS5 only says "high speed" on it, an HDMI 2.1 cable is "Ultra High Speed".
.
For those who can't register warranty, I just tried and its working now. Don't know why the instructions on box put other address.
The link is:
https://www.playstation.com/en-sg/support/hardware/warranty/
For those who can't register warranty, I just tried and its working now. Don't know why the instructions on box put other address.
The link is:
https://www.playstation.com/en-sg/support/hardware/warranty/
For those who can't register warranty, I just tried and its working now. Don't know why the instructions on box put other address.
The link is:
https://www.playstation.com/en-sg/support/hardware/warranty/
Retail price is $729 for the disc edition.![]()

What do you mean other address? I tried this link before but also still not able to register the warranty for my PS5
![]()
What do you mean other address? I tried this link before but also still not able to register the warranty for my PS5
![]()
opps. My bad. Not sure why i kept thinking its $749.
Btw, instead of waiting till Mar2021 for Yakuza Life A Dragon (PS5 ver), i've decided to take the plunge and start on the PS4 now.
Still on the fence as well for this game. So tempted to just get the PS4 version, but PS5 version will probably better, just no idea how much more better.
What do you mean other address? I tried this link before but also still not able to register the warranty for my PS5
![]()
Currently playing this game on PS4.
I would say play it now on PS4.
Don’t wait till PS5 version comes out.
The loading time is not that long as well.
In chapter 5 now (~18 hours).
Very good game!
Just experienced a very bad bug.
Was playing Spiderman Remastered's DLC which I didn't do back in 2018. When I wanted to fast travel, I got the temporary black transition screen. But I was surprised at how long the black screen was. I tried to close the game. It won't close. I summoned the PS menu and clicked on turn off PS5.
My PS5 won't even shut down. It's just stuck.
https://web.sony-asia.com/sg/mysony-...r-new-product/
try this link instead. i got my set from Sony and the playstation asia link is not working for me. registered with the sony asia link and the warranty is automatically at 1y3mths
I love the Yakuza series. The previous Judgement was really well done.
In short, actually there are still life in PS4 considering there are still games like Yakuza now. I see no point in waiting for PS5 versions to be out.
In fact, I hardly see much comments in this thread on how the PS4 games are played out on their new PS5 consoles. Especially games like Last of Us II or GOW which are already graphically impressive on the PS4 console. Or even games like PES2021 ... are there improvements in graphics/loading?
Would like to see more comments....