[Official] Playstation 5

eslayer09

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
587
Reaction score
0
Cyberpunk 2077 at 102 GB
NLl3EMA.jpg

think it’s full game + patch that’s why 100GB
 

MakiMaki

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
503
Reaction score
85
Who's getting Cyberpunk on launch day?

I'm going disk version this time

Preordered on PC since PS5 version not available at launch + don’t wanna let kids see those no suitable for kids scene on TV screen haha 😆
 

eslayer09

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
587
Reaction score
0
Who's getting Cyberpunk on launch day?

I'm going disk version this time

I’m probably gonna wait when everyone gets their copy to see how it is running on PS4 n PS5 backward

A lot of the reviewers are saying console copy are not given for review and they are only allowed to show footage from CD and not their own footage for their review on PC

It’s buggy for sure given the size of the game, got reviewer say one standout is the clothes somehow seemingly disappear for only female characters :s13:
 

MORTYRICK

Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Messages
104
Reaction score
1
Pre ordered for PC version. Can use the new TV to enjoy this game with controller while waiting for PS5. ^^
 

alfseeto

Senior Member
Joined
May 25, 2000
Messages
1,531
Reaction score
7
I preordered digital on PS4 Pro. I’m not going to wait till PS5 to play, by then it will be Feb or Mar.
 

-Zeora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
12,518
Reaction score
115
Does DMC5 released? As i cant found any release date news and used offer in carousell.
Hmm i found it on shopee $66 from playE

Special edition


Shopitree etc cheaper tho, can use 15% cashback as well
Sent from Wen Cyberpunk 2077 using GAGT
 

-Zeora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
12,518
Reaction score
115
How to use the 15% cashback ?
More of 10% liao. Just go shopee app click 15% cashback then redeem voucher. Comes in form of coins. So its like $6 unless willing to wait sometimes i think 15% cashback at 1000 coins but now they reducing lower and lower slowly.

Sent from Wen Cyberpunk 2077 using GAGT
 

-Zeora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
12,518
Reaction score
115
Anyway carousell i search quite a few leh :s11:

Sent from Wen Cyberpunk 2077 using GAGT
 

Silencer

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,812
Reaction score
40
Any updates from HN? I ordered and paid on September 19th... Anyone in the same situation?

Me got order from HN on Sep 19 around 12:05am
I called them and they told me most likely Jan - Mar 2021
Last mth I manage to PO from Sony store and so I cancelled my HN PO
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top