[Official] Playstation 5

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
If Smallbb PO his on Nov 20 and is getting Pre Xmas delivery, your PO on Nov 19 should delivery first - should also be before Xmas also and cannot be 2021 March - April la. Best Denki Sales Order / Delivery Order should be consolidated under a single system, and stocks should be allocated to the respective branches based in sequence of sales order generated delivery notes. So, you just wait for Santa knocking on your door! So exciting. Keep us updated ya 👍🏼

Went to best denki at orchard, customer service ask me pay full amount, no cancellation and non refundable.
 
Last edited:

Krenko_mob_boss

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
So I called Harvey Norman and it was explained to me as such for reference, i ordered mine 19/sept at 1:43am :

- Sony did not mention the quantity each store would be getting initially (I assume that means they actually accepted way more orders than they thought they would be capable of fulfilling, to me that's no harm no foul on their part.)

- If you're within the first 100 to order you're likely to get it by end of DEC (i'm not sure if this is first 100 overall or first 100 from the store you picked I think it should be the latter?)

- Probably at some point the actual quantity they would get was released to them and this is the part i cannot understand, why didn't they give the people who are not going to get their orders on time the option to cancel the PO so they could have found somewhere else to do it?!!!!??!

- There won't be any updates until the product is ready to collect. Have then have, don't have then don't have see your luck.

- No customer recovery plan in place, your order pushed to March and we didn't tell you sooner to switch your PO when you still had a chance? Too bad -______-
 

Sugarcoated

Junior Member
Joined
May 21, 2019
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
So I called Harvey Norman and it was explained to me as such for reference, i ordered mine 19/sept at 1:43am :

- Sony did not mention the quantity each store would be getting initially (I assume that means they actually accepted way more orders than they thought they would be capable of fulfilling, to me that's no harm no foul on their part.)

- If you're within the first 100 to order you're likely to get it by end of DEC (i'm not sure if this is first 100 overall or first 100 from the store you picked I think it should be the latter?)

- Probably at some point the actual quantity they would get was released to them and this is the part i cannot understand, why didn't they give the people who are not going to get their orders on time the option to cancel the PO so they could have found somewhere else to do it?!!!!??!

- There won't be any updates until the product is ready to collect. Have then have, don't have then don't have see your luck.

- No customer recovery plan in place, your order pushed to March and we didn't tell you sooner to switch your PO when you still had a chance? Too bad -______-

In their email, they did mention that youre able to cancel your PO tho. Most of us did cancel our PO after securing another from other sites.
 

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2001
Messages
12,657
Reaction score
240
erm u believe? some of us po on 16th oct 2nd batch with
$200 deposit also no news till now at all lol
Shopitree so far never disappoint me as I purchased quite a bit of stuff from them. See how it goes.

Sent from HUAWEI Mate XS using GAGT
 

eslayer09

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
587
Reaction score
0
So I called Harvey Norman and it was explained to me as such for reference, i ordered mine 19/sept at 1:43am :

- Sony did not mention the quantity each store would be getting initially (I assume that means they actually accepted way more orders than they thought they would be capable of fulfilling, to me that's no harm no foul on their part.)

- If you're within the first 100 to order you're likely to get it by end of DEC (i'm not sure if this is first 100 overall or first 100 from the store you picked I think it should be the latter?)

- Probably at some point the actual quantity they would get was released to them and this is the part i cannot understand, why didn't they give the people who are not going to get their orders on time the option to cancel the PO so they could have found somewhere else to do it?!!!!??!

- There won't be any updates until the product is ready to collect. Have then have, don't have then don't have see your luck.

- No customer recovery plan in place, your order pushed to March and we didn't tell you sooner to switch your PO when you still had a chance? Too bad -______-

Other retailers eg Courts, Challenger can estimate and close the PO and HN can’t so someone in HN is not doing their job well
And also you can cancel your PO can call them, I cancelled mine 1 day after I PO when I managed to secure with another gameshop
It’s unfortunately that you are now stuck in limbo coz even if u cancel and PO with other shop u will be way behind the queue and probably no better
 

Krenko_mob_boss

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
In their email, they did mention that youre able to cancel your PO tho. Most of us did cancel our PO after securing another from other sites.

I had no reason to cancel my preorder at the time because I was told I would be able to receive it on time. I even called to double-check the day after i ordered and I was assured that I would receive it by December.
 

Sugarcoated

Junior Member
Joined
May 21, 2019
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
I had no reason to cancel my preorder at the time because I was told I would be able to receive it on time. I even called to double-check the day after i ordered and I was assured that I would receive it by December.

U PO in store or online? I PO online on 18 sep evening, on 19 sep i received an email stating that shipment was delayed to late dec. on 22 sep, i received another email stating that shipment was delayed to late dec to mar. i think most of us received the same email? either way, i confirmed with one of the employee (the one who emailed about warranty) and he said my queue number was 11X and that "According to Sony, the stocks to reach between Dec 2020 till March 2021."

Many cancel after receiving the second email, so maybe u might be able to get it earlier?
 

lumpee

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2005
Messages
724
Reaction score
5
Wah thats seriously damn cock up HN. i also did my PO there. im just wondering if those ppl who successfully PO first batch got their console already anot...if no then really GG
 

Silencer

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,812
Reaction score
40
I had no reason to cancel my preorder at the time because I was told I would be able to receive it on time. I even called to double-check the day after i ordered and I was assured that I would receive it by December.

Just stay with your HN PO and at the same time register your name with Sony Store or other retailers like Best Denki, Challenger, PLAYe etc

Whichever got stock for you then just cancel the rest
 

rockyan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2009
Messages
14,379
Reaction score
18
Many times already,this thread been mentioned HN orders c0cked up.Alot of us cancel the PO at HN.
 

Radecx

Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2020
Messages
303
Reaction score
14
CPR are crunching to get the game out, then from what I've read tons of bugs (hopefully majority can be fixed in the day 1 patch).

So next-gen upgrade isn't their priority right now. Good thing it is still 60fps in PS5.
 

zyangtoh

Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2020
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Pre order cyberpunk 2077 from shopitree on shopee since june, but end up before release date the order kena cancel. Damm sian.

Last time got bank promo, can get at $67.9 but now no more
 

XseanX

Master Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
4,922
Reaction score
324
Pre order cyberpunk 2077 from shopitree on shopee since june, but end up before release date the order kena cancel. Damm sian.

Last time got bank promo, can get at $67.9 but now no more

Wait for 12.12 then hoot lor if u can wait a couple of more days. Got alot of vouchers and ba nk promo etc.
 

kenneth_88

Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2015
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Just stay with your HN PO and at the same time register your name with Sony Store or other retailers like Best Denki, Challenger, PLAYe etc

Whichever got stock for you then just cancel the rest
Previously I put my name in PlayE but no news till now. Only Sony contacted me to make payment at their store.
 

zyangtoh

Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2020
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Wait for 12.12 then hoot lor if u can wait a couple of more days. Got alot of vouchers and ba nk promo etc.

Ya, will wait for 12.12 then buy. But by the time if there is no more pre order bonus, I think I will wait for PS5ver. Damm disappointment for Shopitree this time, ask them why cancel my order also dont reply
 

-Zeora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
12,518
Reaction score
115
Wait for 12.12 then hoot lor if u can wait a couple of more days. Got alot of vouchers and ba nk promo etc.
Yes but if he want to play on first day he missing out.

Sent from Wen Cyberpunk 2077 using GAGT
 

-Zeora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
12,518
Reaction score
115
Pre order cyberpunk 2077 from shopitree on shopee since june, but end up before release date the order kena cancel. Damm sian.

Last time got bank promo, can get at $67.9 but now no more
I feel you, but how come cancelled? They didnt put pre order with delay meh? My seller did that and i saw quite a few do that also

Sent from Wen Cyberpunk 2077 using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top