[Official] Playstation 5

-Zeora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
12,518
Reaction score
115
Actually, I bought from gamebusted before but bad experience. Last time I pre order watch dogs legion, they only ship on release date that is fine. But when the game reach me, the case already crack and ask me go down to their warehouse and exchange.
Oh dam i think i wanted to buy ghost of tsushima or some game then i saw review say case cracked also.. Oh well

Sent from Wen Cyberpunk 2077 using GAGT
 

-Zeora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
12,518
Reaction score
115
To be fair, its how Shopee system treat 'pre-orders' order. A shop I used to purchased previously told me before about how the system work, thus they only open up PO exactly 1 month before the actual release, else Shopee will cancel the orders automatically. Which shops cant do anything, unless they sell it to you direct without having to go through Shopee platform.
The thing is i see shopitree preorder now 45 day whereas gamebusted is 60 days. Maybe the system changed? I get what you mean tho, not siding with either liao. Just that i leaned towards gamebusted due to past experience with them + they delivered my cyberpunk 1 day before, price is good as well. But hopefully not cracked like 1 bro mentioned here.

Sent from Wen Cyberpunk 2077 using GAGT
 

deeyorehomme

Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
151
Reaction score
5
The thing is i see shopitree preorder now 45 day whereas gamebusted is 60 days. Maybe the system changed? I get what you mean tho, not siding with either liao. Just that i leaned towards gamebusted due to past experience with them + they delivered my cyberpunk 1 day before, price is good as well. But hopefully not cracked like 1 bro mentioned here.

Sent from Wen Cyberpunk 2077 using GAGT

I have great experience with gamebusted as well, they tend to send out games before the release date.
And as for the cracked case, I'm not sure if you can fault the sellers for it. If you've seen it for yourself, the way some delivery personnel handles parcels leaves a lot to be desired.
 

yayatan13

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2009
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Just stay with your HN PO and at the same time register your name with Sony Store or other retailers like Best Denki, Challenger, PLAYe etc

Whichever got stock for you then just cancel the rest

Think those who still have the HN PO now has no choice but to hold on and hope for the best. Anyone can advise how I to register with Sony or other retailers? Just email them?

I called HN on 2 Dec and demanded to know my q no. I ordered digital version 18 Sept around 6:30pm. was told my q no. was "4X". They have one queue for digital, one for non-digital.

Like what someone here said, creating so many POs without confirmation of stock from Sony and communicating poorly with customers when asked about the delay shows how poorly HN does its business.

I have to admit I raged abit when Muttons posted on their FB and thanked HN for a "seamless pickup". haha
 

Boiijek

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
927
Reaction score
70
Any idea if a collector’s edition Cyberpunk for PS5 is still available anywhere?
 

Silencer

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,812
Reaction score
40
Think those who still have the HN PO now has no choice but to hold on and hope for the best. Anyone can advise how I to register with Sony or other retailers? Just email them?

I called HN on 2 Dec and demanded to know my q no. I ordered digital version 18 Sept around 6:30pm. was told my q no. was "4X". They have one queue for digital, one for non-digital.

Like what someone here said, creating so many POs without confirmation of stock from Sony and communicating poorly with customers when asked about the delay shows how poorly HN does its business.

I have to admit I raged abit when Muttons posted on their FB and thanked HN for a "seamless pickup". haha

Sony store u can physically walk-in to register. I think you can also search this thread someone previously has posted link to the url to register

PLAYe also can physically walk-in to register your interest
 

Boiijek

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
927
Reaction score
70
Dont think ps5 version of the game out yet🤔

Yeah I meant the ps4/5 version since it’s essentially a free upgrade. Already got it for PC but wanted to get the CE for the goodies and eventually play it on the console as a 2nd run in a more chill setting
 

zyangtoh

Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2020
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Oh dam i think i wanted to buy ghost of tsushima or some game then i saw review say case cracked also.. Oh well

Sent from Wen Cyberpunk 2077 using GAGT

Their bubble wrap didn't cover top and bottom, can't really say is seller fault or courier fault via some people receive in good condition and some don't. But I saw a lot of crack case from them
 

Boiijek

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
927
Reaction score
70
It hard to find original price for CE now, all game shop jack the price. Saw one shop even selling for $599 now

From 3080 to PS5 to Cyberpunk CE, everything also kena mark up ah? Guess this is the theme for 2020 :s13:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top