kenneth_88
Member
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2015
- Messages
- 142
- Reaction score
- 0
I'll probably get PC version to satisfy my waiting time till Christmas to collect my PS5.are you guys getting CP2077 on PC or PS5(ps4 version)?
cant seem to make up my mind

I'll probably get PC version to satisfy my waiting time till Christmas to collect my PS5.are you guys getting CP2077 on PC or PS5(ps4 version)?
cant seem to make up my mind
True true. Good to know that you have good experiences with them. Makes me feel assured also haha.I have great experience with gamebusted as well, they tend to send out games before the release date.
And as for the cracked case, I'm not sure if you can fault the sellers for it. If you've seen it for yourself, the way some delivery personnel handles parcels leaves a lot to be desired.
Thank you! You buying also? HahaNice! Enjoy the game![]()
I will say PC if your specs are good. If not ps5. Else just buy both lol.are you guys getting CP2077 on PC or PS5(ps4 version)?
cant seem to make up my mind
It hard to find original price for CE now, all game shop jack the price. Saw one shop even selling for $599 now
Maybe once ps5 version out most patches already included in the game so can just insert game disc & install.The patch to ps5 also not out i heard
Sorry but need advice on buying a 2nd hand resell PS4 games ... is it advisable to buy 2nd hands? and what does it mean when people stated “code has been redeemed” - does it mean that I can no longer access downloadable content or future patch updates?
Maybe once ps5 version out most patches already included in the game so can just insert game disc & install.
it means that any pre-order or bonus items that came with the game have been redeemed already. you can still play the full game off the disc.
Sorry but need advice on buying a 2nd hand resell PS4 games ... is it advisable to buy 2nd hands? and what does it mean when people stated “code has been redeemed” - does it mean that I can no longer access downloadable content or future patch updates?
new ps5 firmware update just out..
but there are some games like ghost of tsushima that gives ps4 dynamic wallpaper and avatar. so check out what are the bonus that they give.
i went to search for 2nd hand copies that had codes not redeem yet for GoT
And update controller

